Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Great! I'm Paranoid

Cassadee’s POV
After we got back to the bus everyone went separate ways. Jimmy and I were walking around talking about really stupid stuff. “I’m serious! Why is the fucking sky blue!?” He shouted I had to laugh at him. Jimmy could make anyone laugh even if they didn’t want to laugh. “Honey, go ask Johnny!” He ran away shouting “JOHNNY! COME OUT AND SEE ME!!” I laughed harder at him. I looked around. “What am I supposed to do now?” I said to myself. I don’t like being by myself anymore. I ran inside the venue and saw a piano must be for warmness on the soul. I looked around making sure nobody was around. I slid onto the chair and started playing “Hello” by Evanescence. I even started singing. By the end of the song I had tears in my eyes threatening to fall but I blinked them away. “That….was amazing.” I jumped when I heard a voice I turned and saw everyone, Jimmy, Matt, Johnny, Brian, Zacky, The Berry’s, Jackie, Cody, Val and some other people that worked for the guys were standing there. “When…D...did you G...guys get here?” I stuttered to say. Jimmy rushed my side “That was beautiful.” He hugged me along with everyone else.
Everyone except Matt and Jackie were asking me questions about that song and why I was crying. I sighed it’s not time for them to know my dark past yet. Unlike Cody mine is more complicated to unwind. I was sitting in the grass by the tree’s watching the clouds when I heard something “I’m coming for you.” I heard whisper I looked around and nothing but stage crew walking on the other side of the parking lot. I shrugged it off. I was sitting there when I heard it again “CASSADEE WHY! I’m coming for you!” I freaked out I knew that voice and it haunts me “I’m coming for you!” I heard it I screamed and ran to the bus Jimmy ran out and grabbed me “Cassie. CASS! CASSADEE!” He shouted I stopped struggling “He’s back!” I cried “whose back?” I cried “Him! The man with the cold eyes!” Jimmy looked around “Hun nobody is here.” I looked around…Great I’m Paranoid!
*Show Time*
I sat on the stool at the Merch tent. I was still freaking out and Jackie was worried. “Cass you can just sit backstage if you want.” Cody and Val said I shook my head and handed two tee shirts to a young girl. “Thank you!” she said and ran away to her friends. I saw some more people in line “Next!” I called out. “Hey doll I’ll take Two A7x CD’s please.” I knew that voice and I looked up and there he was with a disgusting smirk on his face. “Sure…R…right away.” I grabbed them and handed them to him. I noticed he was wearing my locket he stole from me so I grabbed it breaking the chain. “HEY! That’s mine!” he shouted I shook my head “No its not!” Jackie and Val walked towards us “Cassie what are you doing!” Val asked. He smirked “She stole my locket!” I shook my head “NO! You stole it when you r…raped me!” Val and Jackie looked at him and shouted “SECURITY!” He couldn’t get out in time and they got him. I looked at the broken piece of gold. The guys ran up when they saw me crying “What happened?” Jimmy asked as he wrapped his arms around me. “I…He….Locket….Jimmy!” I grabbed onto him and started crying. “Jimmy she saw her attacker just now he’s in custody.” Matt said putting his hand on my shoulder. “WHAT. WHERE IS HE?” Jimmy asked standing up handing me to Jason. “He’s in the Security office.” Jason said. (A/n: For those of you know don’t know Jason is one of the Berry brothers) I cried as I watched Jimmy storm out of the room with Brian and Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay Part One of Two