Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Dude...I Have A Lack Of Brain To My Oxygen!

Cassadee’s POV

Johnny and I took off towards the wave pool when he ran right into a girl knocking her on her ass. “Way to go Johnny!” I shouted helping the girl up.

“Cassadee?” the girl asked I looked at her face and shrieked pulling her into a hug.

“Danika! Oh my god how have you been! Did he hurt you? I’ll have my boyfriend kick his ass oh my god wait tell Cody finds out you’re here.” I started hyperventilating she laughed.

“Dude! Calm down.” Johnny said I glared at him.

“Shut up Christ!” Danika laughed at us.

“Hi Johnny.” She said I saw a blush on her cheeks and on his

I ran away from them towards the food stand.

“JIMMY!!! Oh my god Jimmy!!!!! Johnny’s hit puberty!” everyone around us burst out laughing.

“Hey I thought you didn’t like to tease Johnny?” Matt said. I smiled and pointed to him and Danika.

“Look at how cute they are!” Jackie said then noticed who the girl was. “NO FUCKING WAY!” I nodded when she shouted that.

Cody walked up to us “What are you two shouting at?” I grabbed her arm and pointed at
Johnny who was now talking to a beet red Danika.

“Oh my god that little Danika from the bar?” she asked looking at me and Jackie.

“Duh!” Jackie I and shouted at the same time acting extremely hyper.

“You know your shouting!” Cody shouted at us

“We are….I guess being upside down that long fucked with our hearing.” I said

Jackie and Cody burst into a fit of laughter.

Johnny walked up with a smile on his face.

“I got her number!” he punched his fists up in the air all happy.

Jimmy hugged me and pretended to cry. “Our little Johnny is growing up!”

Brian and Matt laughed at how stupid we were all acting.

I honestly think the sun has gotten to our heads. I yawned and leaned against whoever was standing next to me which turned out to be matt.

“Hi Matt.” I said yawning again.

“You tired?” he asked I nodded.

“Jimmy! I’m going to take your girl to your bunk!” matt shouted to Jimmy who was playing in the wave pool with Zacky and Johnny

“OKAY!” Jimmy shouted back.

“Come on.” Matt said picking me up.

“You just pick me up like I weigh nothing.” I mumbled yawning again.

“Dude…I have a lack of brain to my oxygen.” I giggled matt chuckled.

*Once on the bus*

Matt laid me down in mine and Jimmy’s bunk and I passed out for the count. I was asleep for about three hours when the bus door opened again. I heard feet shuffling onto the bus and some groans of pain.

“I can’t believe I forgot sun screen!” I heard Johnny and Jimmy mumble together.

I slunk out of the bed and walked to the front of the bus and nearly died laughing so hard!

“What….Happened?” I asked between fits of laughter.

“Well these too forgot sun screen and fell asleep in the sun, then Brian wrote on their heads in sun screen and there you have it!” Matt laughed.

I shook my head because the tops of Jimmy and Johnny’s head now said “Diva Bitch and Queen Bitch”

*The show that night*

“HOW ARE YOU FUCKING FEELING ATALANTA?” Matt shouted into his microphone. The crowd responded in nothing but loud screams and hollers.

“AWESOME! LETS FUCKING PARTY SEVENFOLD STYLE!” Matt started singing Critical Acclaim.

I started dancing and jumping with Cody I loved this song!

We were having a blast until one woman we never wanted to see came walking in.
The guys walked off stage and Brian’s eyes just about popped out. “Michelle?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Chapter but still good!

Image
SEND COMMENT'S OR THE FUCKING CAT GETS IT!