Seven Days

Phone Call

As much as Andrea would have loved to be able to say that her last day on the bus was a normal one, she had to admit that the guys didn’t quite understand what normal was. Instead of sleeping in like regular boys, they made sure to wake her up at exactly ten AM by throwing everything out of her bunk excluding herself.

“What’s going on?” She asked groggily as her pillows, sheet and blanket whipped out from around her. The snickering going on next to her clued her into what had happened, and she let out a groan before turning over and seeing Pat and Garrett giving her guilty smiles before running out of the bunk area. Andrea rolled her eyes to herself before pulling herself out of her bunk and walking out into the front lounge, only seeing Kennedy and Jared sitting at the table talking and John standing by the counter, poptart halfway to his mouth until he caught sight of her.

“Have fun waking up?” John asked with a smirk, making it clear to her that he was the one who had planned the attack.

“Why yes, yes I did.” She answered, grabbing his poptart and taking a seat next to Kennedy. Jared started snickering at the pout John was sporting as Kennedy wrapped an arm over Andrea’s shoulders and kissed her cheek briefly.

“I hope they weren’t too mean to you.” He whispered to her as his lips ran over her jaw. Her breath caught in her throat momentarily and she coughed to try and cover it up.

“N-no, not at all.” She didn’t even convince herself with her answer, and all it really did was make Jared and John look over at the two.

“Kennedy, cut that out, you’re at the table.” Jared teased. Kennedy rested his chin on her shoulder for a moment before turning his gaze back to her.

“You heard the man, we’re at the table. Get up so I can kiss you.”

“But… but Kenny. Then John will get his poptart back. You don’t want John to have his poptart, do you?” She asked, holding the poptart up and pouting slightly. Kennedy laughed and shook his head, then began laughing harder as John reached over and took the poptart from her hand.

“It’s a bit late for my opinion on that, don’t you think?” Kennedy replied. Turning around, she glared at John, though she had to admit she didn’t really care that he’d stolen it. Getting up out of her seat, she held her hands out for Kennedy to join her.

“Well, I guess you get what you want then!” Kennedy gave her a devilish grin as he slid out of the booth, grabbed her around the waist, and spun her around before bringing his lips to hers in a soft kiss. She heard gagging behind them and couldn’t help but smile as she moved away from him.

“Get a room you two, I’m going to throw up over here.” Jared groaned, putting his head down onto the table. Andrea rested her forehead against Kennedy’s chest and put her arms around his middle, trying to hide the blush that was threatening to expose itself on her cheeks. Just then, her cell phone went off, but before she could even turn to look for it, John had snatched it off the counter.

“Andrea’s cell phone, the incredibly sexy John O’Callaghan speaking.” He answered, giving her a thumbs up. She rolled her eyes as the look on his face went from a large grin to mouth ajar and eyes wide. “No but… I just- no that’s not what I… okay fine, stop that! Here she is!” With a scared look, he handed her the phone and instantly ran off the bus.

“Hello?” she said into the phone, wondering who could have possibly done that to John.

“Hi there, way to call us on your lovely vacation!” A cheery voice replied. Andrea let out a laugh as she recognized the voice as her best friend and band’s manager, Melanie.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you cared that much. Might I ask what you did to poor John Ohh?” Kennedy gave her a questioning glance, to which she moved the phone from her ear and whispered ‘manager’ before returning to her call.

“Nothing he didn’t need to hear, it’s cool. Might I ask when you’re coming back? The guys have new music they need help with.” Andrea sighed as Melanie made her come face to face with reality. She knew she’d have to go back, but not thinking about it certainly put it off.

“Tomorrow. Then we can get back to work, promise.” she answered, almost wincing at the closeness of the date.

“Okay, I’ll see you then. I need to wrangle this zoo we call a band before they break something. Love you girl!” Andrea replied with a quick ‘love you’ before hanging up, then brought her face back to Kennedy’s chest.

“I didn’t realize it was getting to close either.” He said, his arms wrapping tighter around her shoulders. She leaned up and kissed him, finding comfort in his touch once more. That was, until they were interrupted like always by Pat and Garrett running back onto the bus.

“Aha! She woke up and is already making out with him, what did I tell you Pat?!” Garrett cried, holding his hand out. Pat threw Andrea and Kennedy a glare before slapping a ten into Garrett’s awaiting palm.

“Yeah, whatever. Wait a minute, what’s that on your finger?!” Pat exclaimed, grabbing her hand before she could move away from him.

“Are you guys getting hitched without telling us?” Garrett asked. Andrea and Kennedy both began laughing at their accusations.

“It’s a joke, guys. It’s just a metal ring, promise.” Kennedy told them. “Trust me, if we were getting hitched, the ring would look a lot nicer than that.” He gave her a wink, and the blush that never seemed to leave her face once again appeared across her cheeks. Kennedy would be the death of her one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of a letdown after yesterday, I know, but I gotta get places okay? xD

hopefully this was entertaining enough until you get another update ^-^ I'm going for tomorrow afternoon, and then the last chapter on New Years. who thinks I can do it?

...not me haha.

♥Sarah! At The Crisco