Cursed

Paranoia

From there it was pretty boring, me staying completely silent. Don explained to us that he and his family moved from Newark to Belleville because of his job. We stayed for an hour and went home. I grabbed a coke from the fridge and sat on the couch, turning on the TV and putting on an episode of Friends.

Mom plopped down next to me. "I have a good feeling about this Don guy..." my mom said dreamily. Great. All I need is for my mom to date this Don guy, get married. And Gerard and Mikey becoming my brothers. Fan-fucking-tastic. I'm not going to let that happen.

"I think i'm going to ask him out, you know. For coffee or something?" she continued.

"If you say so." I said pretending not care, but I actually did.

"You know, this can be a great oppurtunity. Me getting back into dating. You and Gerard and Mikey becoming friends. It'd be great. Look, all I'm saying is be a little optimistic."

"Allright, whatever. I'm going to bed, night." I stated

"Night honey." Mom said with a sigh.

I walked over to the stairs and trudged my up to my room. Coke in hand. Strolled over to my dresser to look for a pair pajamas. As I did, everything around slowed down. I was having another vision. I set my coke down on the dresser.

I appeared to be in a hotelroom, lieing on a bed actually. I assumed it was prom night because I was in a dress. A guy with blonde hair and bright blue eyes seductively walked over to the bed and pratically jumped on top of me. "Get the fuck off me!" I screamed on top of my lungs. I tried to push him away but then came to a sad realization, my arms were bound to the bed-post. "Oh honey, i'm not going anywhere. And neither are you." he said in a seductive tone. "FUCK!!! Let me go!" I said as a sob escaped my lips. "I have you right where I want you, why would let I you go?" he smirked evilly.

"What do you want with me you sick BASTARD?!" I screamed louder than before. "Oh I think you very well know what I want with you..." he continued smirking. "I'll scream so fucking loud, Gerard will be here any second!" I threatened. "Aww, sugar. Scream all you want, these walls are soundproof. No one hears you in this room." he stated in a low tone, licking my neck after doing so. I squirmed from under him and started screaming again. He silenced me by attacking my lips with his, shoving his tongue in my mouth.

He broke away when I didn't kiss back. "Mmm. You taste so good." he said licking his lips. I looked up at him disgusted, and saw red flash in eyes, taking over the once icy blue ones. My expression turned from digusted to terrified. He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry, vampires will never hurt you..."


As soon as the vision was done I started hyperventilating. I couldn't believe this! And this was actually coming true? And it was prom-night? I haven't met this person yet, I don't even know their name for crying out loud!

Looks like my plans for sleeping tonight were totally shot. No way was I going to ignore this. I dropped my pajams to the floor and hurridly walked over to my computer that sat in the corner of my room. I sat down on my computer chair and logged on to Wikipedia. I typed in 'vampire' and skimmed the first couple of paragraphs. All it was telling me is that they were bloodsucking creatures of the night. Then something caught my eye, it said something about vampires eyes flashing red, which is what happened in my vision. It read:

When a vampire's eye's suddenly flash red, it means that they are in search of something. They are usually in bloodlust, or usually want something from the person that they are attacking. Which brings us to a different kind of vampire, a powered vampire. It is believed that a powered vampire knows when someone has a power, such as premonition or telekinesis. Not only do powered vampires drain blood, they also can drain a person's power. And will stop at nothing to get them.

My heart nearly jumped out of my chest. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I had a hard time comprehending what I just read. So, the person I had a vision of was a powered vampire? And wanted my power? I was scared shitless. And in the vision I said something about Gerard coming any second? Something wasn't right here, and I knew it. Had I developed a relationship with Gerard? I let out a frustrated sigh because none of this was making sense. I tried to shove it from my mind and changed into my pajamas,crawling into bed and put on my MP3 player, switching off the lamp beside me as I did so. Tossing and turning for hours before I finally fell into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning I groggily sat up and wiped the sleep from my eyes. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a fresh pair of clothes and took a hot shower and then blow-dryed my hair. I walked downstairs after I as was done and sat down at the kitchen table. At the stove mom was making pancakes, which were my favorite. She walked over with two plates and set one in front of me. Sitting down, she put the other one in front of herself. "So, how did you sleep?" mom asked with a warm smile as she took a bite of a pancake. "Oh just fine." I lied and fake smiled. "So, hows school?" she asked trying to make conversation.

"Allright I guess, I have a history test coming up. I think i'm gonna ace it." I spoke feeling confident of myself. "Thats nice." mom replied. We just ate in silence for the next little while. I sat up and put my dishes in the sink. Being bored again, I walked into the den watching TV for while. When noon rolled around the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I shouted to no one in particular. We hardly ever get visitors, probably just some stupid salesman again. I sighed and un-locked the door. I looked up and couldn't believe who's eye's were staring back at me.

------------------------------------------

Wow, I've got the same amount of readers, as I do for subscribers. But 1 comment?
Something tells me you don't like it. Please prove me wrong. I'll even take construcitve
critism too.