Cursed

Let The Sweat Drop

I walked into my room, and the setting changed immediately. Once calm, adrenealine raced through my veins. I had the same feeling as did earlier, like someone was watching you. I tried to shrug it off, but it just got worse by the minute. I could almost feel the tension bulid up, it was getting closer. I detected a pressence, but no one was here. My eyes quickly scanned the room, nothing. Every two seconds my head whipped back and forth to
see if whatever they were, was moving. I'm just paranoid, that's it. I shivered, stupid me...I left the window open. The room held an average temperature, but there was something chilling about it. The environment seemed different, I couldn't explain it. I guess it would be better if I just ignored it.

I walked over to my dresser, and my heart was beating like mad. I took my pyjamas out of the dresser slowly. I tossed them on the bed, and took the make-up off my face. I also kicked my shoes off beside my bed. I walked over to my bed and slowly slipped off my shirt. I could have sworm someone was behind me, I looked behind me to double check...nothing. Before I even had a chance to slip off my pants, I felt someone's hand clamp over mouth. My whole body stiffened.

"Miss me?" A familiar voice whispered in my
ear. He nibbled on my ear, and it felt so good, but no, I wasn't going to let him get the best of me.

"You promise not to scream?" he asked.

I nodded my head.

"Good," and then he released his hand from my mouth.

"What are you doing here Bob?" It didn't help that my cheeks were burning, I was standing in front of him shirtless. He smiled. He actually smiled at me. I'm going to make an educated guess and say that isn't good.

"I had some things to take care of earlier, I figured I'd drop by to make up for it."

"Well, now you've dropped by, you can leave now." I said reaching for my shirt.

He grabbed my wrist.

"Nuh-uh, not so fast," I could see the lust building in his eyes. "I'm not going anywhere just yet, and neither are you." he said.

Okay, now I was royally fucked. He let go of my wrist. Slowly, the lust inside of me was also buliding. Gerard was right. After all the things he told me, I was more scared than I was before. But I couldn't resist, I just wanted his lips on mine again. I tried to control it, but it was useless. My cheeeks started burning from him standing there, eyeing me.

"What?" I asked, and covering my chest with my arms. He came closer and gently removed my arms from my chest. Now we standing face to face. "You're so fucking sexy," he said in a sudductive tone. Alright, that was it, I had completely lost control. I reached out and grabbed his shirt and thrust him closer to me, close enough to roughly push my lips on his. "Mhm, that's right," he said against my lips.

He kissed me back roughly, and I put my hands on the back of his neck. He rubbed my sides, particularly near my love-handles which made me go insane. He held me tight so I couldn't run away, but I honestly did not want to run. I was being such a whore, but I didn't care, I needed it. My fingers reached up and intertwined in his blonde, beautiful hair. Now, he forced his tongue in my mouth, but I wasn't objecting. Our tongues fought for dominance, and I started to sweat. I moaned at the feeling and stumbled a little, falling against my nightstand, almost taking Bob down with me. It made a really loud noise, I was fucked. I stood up again.

"Hey, is everything okay up there?" my mother yelled loud enough for me to hear.

"Yeah! I just lost my balance!" I yelled back. Bob was trying his very best to catch his breath, as was I.

"Okay!" she yelled back.

I let a out a relieved sigh. It would look really bad if she walked in on this precise moment. Me, with my shirt off, sweating. Bob, his clothes were messed up and his hair was everywhere.

"This picture dosen't look right," Bob said.

"I agree,"

With that I slipped his shirt over his head. His chest was exposed, it was such a beautiful sight. He was toned, but not too toned as if to say: "Hey ladies! Look at me! I'm so hot and strong!" I loved it. Without any hesitation he roughly connected our lips back together. This continued for another good five minutes until I was thinking rationally again.

I suddenly pulled back and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "Don't ever fucking touch me again," I growled. Now everything was coming back to me. This guy had nothing but horrible intentions for me. This time when I reached for my shirt, I actually suceeded in putting it on.

"You're so predictible," he said putting his shirt back on as well.

How was I predictible?

"What?" I asked.

"Gerard told you everything didn't he?"

"Yeah,"

"Go figures," and then he plopped down on my bed.

"Although I'm afraid he left out a few little details." he said making his index finger and thumb almost touch.

"What would they be?" I challenged him.

"Gerard killed his own mother,"

My hand flew to my mouth. My face contorted in to a horrified expression. I expected Gerard had something to do with his mother's death, I just didn't know he actually killed her. And when I thought things couldn't get worse...

"And I helped."

Okay, now I really wanted to throw up. "WHAT THE FUCK? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?" I screamed.

"Holly?" my mother called. I could hear footsteps down the hallway. Oh, curse me.
I opened my door just enough to poke my head through, and to make sure she couldn't see Bob.

"What's the screaming about?" she asked. I quickly racked my brain for an answer.

"The T.V. I can't believe that women would choose 'no deal' I mean the banker offered her a good 50,000!"

Mom sighed.

"I thought someone died! Just don't make any more noise okay?"

"Got it." and then she walked away.

I turned around. "I will repeat myself; HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?" I asked in a screaming/whisper tone.

Then a beeping sound emerged from is jacket pocket. He smirked.

"Sorry love, I must go. Duty calls." I was disgusted for two reasons: he called me 'love' and his beeper went off.

"This isn't over yet!" I said. He absolutely, couldn't possibly leave now!

"You're right; it's not." and with that he climbed out off my window and jumped the 20 feet from the ground.

-------------------------------------------------------

Things are not so good right now. And I know this chapter wasn't very good, you probably expected more right?

I really need something to make me feel better. Comments?