Status: Nov. 13, 10:13 PM: Completed. No more sequels, this is over with. Hope everyone liked. (:

My Passions's Dead...

Fünf.

Image

I woke up with a pounding headache, and it started pounding even more when I heard the yelling going on downstairs.

"YOU JUST LEAVE HER TO GO AND MAKE OUT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND SHE GETS RAPED!!! EXPLAIN TO ME HOW EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE FUCKING FINE MAXWELL, FUCKING EXPLAIN IT TO ME!!!"

"GODDAMMIT RONNIE, IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT! I'M NOT HER FUCKING BABYSITTER, SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MAKE BETTER DECISIONS AND NOT DRINK AS MUCH AS SHE DID, THEN SHE PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE ENDED UP IN A SITUATION LIKE THAT!"

"SHE DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO GO TO THE FUCKING PARTY NI THE FIRST PLACE, AND YET YOU DRAG HER TO IT ANYWAYS JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO GO! YOU CARE ABOUT NO ONE BUT YOURSELF!!!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK OFF, RONNIE! FUCK YOU, AND FUCK ANNABELLE!"

I heard a door slam and a loud THUMP after the screaming fest. I looked down at my lap and sighed, feeling shittier then I already felt.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and looked up to see Ronnie leaning against the door frame.

"Did the yelling wake you up?" He asked nervously, and I nodded a little.

"I'm just a big pain-in-the-ass for everyone, aren't I?" He frowned and sat down on the bed next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and gave me a tight hug.

"No you're not, Annabelle." He whispered softly. I started crying.

"Yeah I am! I'm making everything stupid for everyone, 'cause I don't know anyone anymore! And Max's right; he was acting like my fuckin' babysitter! I'm almost 18 and he was practically babysitting me! And then I'm making your life a living hell 'cause you have to go and sell out your body just so you can make me happy! You prostituting isn't making me happy, Ronnie, not matter how much money you make, it's making me feel like shit and like I'm just this big burden for you!"

Through my rant, Ronnie just pulled me into his lap and rubbed my back comfortingly, listening to what I had to say.

"A--And now t-tomorrow you're not g-gonna be living with me....'c-cause I'm gonna be living w-with Craig-g......and I'm s-scared.....I know Craig's a g-g-good guy, he's practically an angel, b-but....I want you there with me......." I bawled like a big baby as I finished, burying my face into Ronnie's shoulder.

"Aww, Annabelle...." He kissed the top of my head and laid both of us down, my head resting on his chest. He pulled the covers over us and tilted my chin up making me look at him.

"I've said this once, and I'll say it again; it is not your fault you lost your memory, at ALL." I sniffled and looked away from his face as his thumb wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"You're not a pain in the ass to anyone, and you're most certainly NOT a burden for me, Annabelle. And like I said; you did not make me go into the prostituting business, I did."

"But-"

"Let me finish, baby doll." I sniffled and pouted. He snickered and re-situated us so that I was facing him and he was facing me.

"The path I've chosen to go down is not in any way your fault, it is mine. This was my choice, Annabelle, and I'm gonna have to stick with this choice for a while until I've got enough money and I can switch to a regular job. And I know that you're scared of my job, cause you don't know what I'm doing with who or who these people are or anything, and trust me; it scares me a little too. But this is my decision."

I looked down at my nails and sniffled again. I smiled on the inside when Ronnie grazed his thumb over my cheek again, softly rubbing it.

"And to be quite honest, I don't want you to leave either, I wanna live with you just as much as you wanna live with me. But I can promise you that I'll visit you every day, and I'll call you a 100 times a day, and on top of that, I'll text you 200 times a day!" He grinned as I giggled and smiled, finally looking up at him again.

I smiled and wrapped my thin arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He hugged my middle back just as tightly and kissed my head again.

"Ronnie....can....c-can I ask you something...?"

"Of course. What is it?"

"Why.....can't I live with my parents...? Where are they?"

Ronnie looked like he had stopped breathing. "Um.....well..........I knew you were gonna ask about them, but I didn't think it'd be so soon....." I gulped.

"Tell me, please." I whispered. He sighed and laid us down, letting me lay my head on his chest.

"When you first moved to Vegas, you moved with your mom 'cause your mom and Dad got a divorce. I'd only got to know her just barely before........y-your dad.....he.........he was angry, I'm guessing......" He sounded like he was trying not to cry, which made me start to cry.

"One night, I took you home and we went inside and..........your Dad m-murdered your Mom, Annabelle. He's in prison and she's....dead."

I burst into tears as my fear was confirmed. Ronnie shifted slightly so we were both laying on our sides facing each other, pulling me closer to him as I cried.

"My life's really fucked up, Ronnie....I'm really fucked up." I cried, and he pulled me closer to him.

"You're not fucked up, Anna.....not at all."

I cried until no more tears came out, only sniffles and a few whimpers.

"You know, you seem pretty damn perfect to me." Ronnie whispered in my ear after I had stopped crying.

"I'm no where near perfect, I can already tell you that."

"But you're perfect to me. You mean so much to me Annabelle. Of course I'm gonna think your perfect."

I cracked a tiny smile and cuddled closer to him, enjoying having his arms wrapped around me.

"Ronnie, I don't wanna not live with you." I sounded like a 5 year old when I said this, making him laugh slightly.

"I know, and I feel the same way. Craig's gonna take good care of you, though. He's a real good kid, trust me when I say that."

"I know. He seems like an innocent kitten, like he doesn't have an evil bone in his body."

"He doesn't. He really knows how to take care of people." This little conversation about Craig made me feel quite a bit better about staying with him, but I still wanted to live with Ronnie.

"What time is it?" I asked curiously. Ronnie pulled me closer (even though that seemed humanly impossible) and kissed my head.

"Nap time." I chuckled and lifted my head.

"When did you wake up?"

"Probably a half hour ago...." He said sheepishly. "But I got back here at like, almost 4 in the morning! I didn't even get 9 hours of sleep." He whined.

"Poor baby." I cooed, kissing his chin since that was the only place I could reach.

"Yes, poor baby. Now, I'm going to sleep." He cuddled me and I whined.

"Noooo! I'm not going back to sleep! I'm not tired!"

"But you're my teddy bear!" He whined. I laughed.

"We're really whiny this morning."

"Totally. Now let's go to SLEEP!" Ronnie said fake-excitedly. I pulled away and he groaned.

"Night night, Ronniekins." I cooed, kissing his forehead.

"Night baby." He cooed back, and I giggled. I felt a slight blush creep to my cheeks as I left the room, closing the door gently behind me. Ronnie called me baby, and it made me blush like mad...

but am I really ready to start falling in love with him again?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a couple day for me to post a chapter, I was kinda braindead. lol : D
Annnnd, THANKYOURHANKYOUTHANKYOUUUU TO Miss Charlie (The Medic Droid) for making me my new B-E-A-UTIFUL banner! I love it, so so so much! I'm srsly ashamed of the one I made, it's so bad, haha D:
BUT THANK YOU! -squeals-
Okay, lovelies, ya'll know what to do now! ;D