Status: Expect more chapters. Soon. :'3

Fuzzy Blue Lights

Surprise!

Tom's Point of View

Alright, so it was already seven forty-five, and that Candice girl hadn't shown up yet. Bill looked like he was getting all edgy and impatient with this girl, so I did the sensible thing that any brother would do.

I made him go clubbing.

"But it's not eight yet! What if she gets here and we're all gone?"

"Bill, what are the chances that she'll show up within the next fifteen minutes?"

Bill still looked like he didn't want to go. I rolled my eyes at him and dragged him along and out of the hotel. He continued to complain over this and that, but after dragging him to Georg's room, I had help with getting Bill to come along. We stopped by Gustav's room to see if he wanted to go along, but he declined, something about not being in the mood to go out at the moment.

Ah well. His loss.

The three of us climbed into the care that I called and set off. It would take a while to get to the good club that we had been at just the previous night, but it would be worth it. Oh so worth it.

"Tom, I left my cellphone at the hotel."

I stared at Bill and raised an eyebrow. He looked like his world was just about going to end without his cellphone.

"Okay, what do you want me to do about it?" I mused, about to turn back to my "company".

"What about it? What if Candice has been trying to call? What time is it?"

Does he even know how to relax? Sometimes I wonder about him.

"You worry too much, Bill." I pulled my own cellphone out and stared at the time. "It's ten fifty eight." This bit of information just got Bill even more on-edge than he had been a moment ago.

"We should go back."

"We? If you're the one that wants to go back so bad, why don't you just go alone?" Georg pipped in. When he had walked over again, I wasn't sure of, but now I had back-up.

"We have to leave early tomorrow, anyway--"

"Alright! Alright! We'll go, so stop complaining," I grunted and sighed. Bill smiled and clapped his hands, but his face still looked nervous. We headed out, Georg looking about as irritated as I felt towards Bill right about now.

...Always had to ruin the fun.

Georg sulked off to his room ahead of us as we walked down the hall of our hotel. My room was right across from Bill's, for once, rather than next to his. He rushed into his room to get his phone, and I rolled my eyes. I opened my door and walked in. As I walked into the living room area, I flicked on the light. Something jumped up from the couch and screamed at the sudden light, which, in turn, caused me to jump up and scream.

"SURPRISE!"

I just stared at the girl in front of me for a second. She grinned wide, using her tongue to move around her two lip piercings and arched a pierced eyebrow. It took me a good few moments to realize just who it was.

"Candice?"

"The one and only. What, did you forget what I looked like already?" she mused and her grin turned into a devious little smirk.

"Well, no. You just didn't have so many piercings earlier." She stuck her tongue out at me and glared playfully a bit, but pulled her tongue back in quickly. I saw the tell-tale flash of silver, and raised my own eyebrow. How many piercings did she have?

"Where were you guys any--" Candice was cut off by her cell phone ringing in her pocket. She pulled it out and stared at the number before answering. "Da?"

She listened for a bit, a small smile forming on her face.

"Yeah, I'm still in Tom's room. You should have seen the look on his face when he walked in and saw me on the couch," she cooed into the phone. I couldn't hear what the person on the other line said, but it made her laugh. She hung up a moment later and stuffed her phone back into her pocket.

"Bill says you should help me carry my things down and to the tour bus."

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Really now?"

"Yep. He also says that he wants to help, but I doubt he actually does. He's just feeling sad about me having to wait in your room for so fucking long," she stated and glared at me at the end. I think she knew that I was the one that told Bill to go to the club anyway. I just smiled right on back and opened the door for Bill when he knocked.

"I'm so sorry, Candy! No one should ever be left stranded in Tom's room for this long." Bill ran forward and gave Candice a hug. She laughed a bit and patted his back, not completing the hug, but just enough so that Bill would let go.

"Seriously, man. I thought something was going to eat me. For someone that's supposed to be leaving tomorrow morning, your place sure is messy," she stated and quirked her eyebrow at me. Bill gasped a bit and turned her towards him.

"Where did all of those piercings come from?"

"I've always had them. I just didn't have time to put them in this morning." I sighed and waited as Bill stared at the various piercings that Candice had on her face. She looked bored, but she didn't move from where she was. I looked around the room and spotted the unfamiliar looking pile of things in the corner of the room. Not a lot of stuff for someone who would be touring with us for so long.

"Is that your stuff over there?" I questioned and walked towards it. She nodded and slipped away from Bill so that she could get to her stuff before I did. When it looked like she was getting ready to pick it all up again, I snagged her bigger suitcases and began to carry them out. Bill pouted when he saw that he would have nothing to carry, so he took the rest of Candice's things from out of her hands.

"But, but... I'm supposed to be doing things for you guys, not the other way around!" she complained and followed at our heels. Bill stared back at her for a moment.

"And you expect me to believe that you carried all this stuff up here by yourself?"

"Yes."

I looked back at her now, too. The expression on her face was flat and rather irritated. Apparently she didn't like it when people did stuff for her, or something like that. She raised an eyebrow at me once again and tilted her head to the side. A second later, she held out her hand as if to take one of her bags from me. I just walked a little faster and turned around.

"You know, you really don't have to carry my things around if you don't want to," she stated with a huff. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"You're not on the job yet, so quit complaining."

But she did. She complained about it all the way down to the tour bus, where we stored her things away, and then all the way back up. When Bill turned to unlock his door, she pulled the key card I had given her earlier out of her pocket and slipped it into mine.

"Your room frightens me. I'm not going back in there." She scrunched her nose at my door and Bill laughed. She waved at me and followed Bill into his room and I could hear the two start to talk the moment the door was closed. I just shrugged it off and opened my door and stepped in.

In all honesty, I wasn't sure about this Candice girl. She hadn't really looked like she wanted to be here at all. Quite frankly, that was probably why Bill wanted her to work for him in the first place- it would be better to have her around, rather than a raving rabid fan. Even still, I'm willing to bet that she probably would have actually turned Bill down on his offer had her friend Maja not been there.

...Just why did Bill drag that poor girl into this, anyway? It didn't make any sense, not from him at least...

Candice Ushakov... I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! :'D You are happy for update, yes? I hoped you guys liked it.

With much love, kiddies~
-Wolfie