Status: Expect more chapters. Soon. :'3

Fuzzy Blue Lights

A Long, Long Time Ago...

I don't think I'd ever slept better in my entire life than I have the past few days. Something about knowing Bill would be with me just... I don't know, but it most certainly relaxed me a lot more that it probably should have.

We were currently on the tour bus, on our ride back home. Or, well, home for me, Berlin for the boys. They had one last final gig there before our little break. Only, while the other guys caught a ride back to their homes, Bill and I would be catching a flight to America. I'll admit, I was still nervous, but... Bill would be with me. Quite frankly, that's all that mattered to me.

And, no, we aren't dating.

Confused? You really shouldn't be.

After Bill's... Surprise, I guess it could be called, he tucked tail and ran. I don't blame him; I don't think he had expected it to happen, either. Regardless, we've gone this long without mentioning it to the other guys... Nor do I think that he has told them of our plans, either. If he hasn't, then they're sure in for a surprise. I wonder what that would seem like to them...? Bill running off to spend his vacation time with me, I mean.

I felt a movement next to me and looked over to see Andreas climb into the bunk next to me. Yeah, we still shared a bunk. That didn't change. He was still my nap-time buddy.

"Hey, Candice?" Andreas piped up after a few moments of silence. I turned and looked at him.

"Hm?"

"What... What are your feelings towards Bill?" he questioned. I blinked a few times. I wasn't quite sure what his expression was at the moment. He had that sort of mysterious quality to him- you normally couldn't tell what Andreas was thinking unless he flat out told you, most times.

"Why do you ask?" I questioned right on back. He chewed on his lip a bit and set one hand on his chest as he set the other underneath his head.

"No reason," he sighed out after another few moments. I opened my mouth to ask another question when I heard a bunch of shouts in German coming from the little social area of the tour bus. Andreas shot out of the bunk not even an instant later, and I soon followed. Bill was sitting, arms crossed over his chest and his legs crossed as well with this sort of irritated expression on his face as he glared at the wall, rather than Tom- who was, by the one, who had done the shouting, and had a particularly angry look on his face as he stared coldly down on Bill.

"What's going on?" I questioned, leaning a bit on the side of the tour bus as I crossed my arms as well. Tom suddenly rounded on my, advancing a few quick steps with an accusing finger pointed out towards me. I flinched and took a few steps away when he got a bit to close for comfort.

"You... Just what are you trying to pull, anyway?" he hissed. I blinked and stared at him, quite confused. Bill shot to his feet, latched his hand onto Tom's shoulder, and rather forcefully pulled Tom back- I never knew that Bill quite had the strength to do that.

"Leave her alone, Tom. It wasn't her idea, it was mine. You really shouldn't get so offended that I don't want to spend every waking moment with you, anyway. Grow a pair and get over it!" Tom stared at his brother with the most shocked and appalled expression that I had ever seen on his face.

"Were you even going to bother telling us? 'Oh, hey guys, I know we just got back and all, and I know he had some plans made and everything, but I think I'm going to go spend my vacation with my Employee instead of you guys. See you in two weeks!' " Tom mocked in what was supposed to be a 'Bill' voice. Bill fumed, crossed his arms, and proceeded to glare at the wall again.

"It's not like that, Tom..." Bill started off, but he closed his mouth after realizing that, yeah, it was like that. I felt a stabbing guilt suddenly take hold. I caught Andreas giving me another unreadable stare and shied away from him. Gustav looked like he wasn't all too surprised, nor was he offended. Georg wasn't even paying attention- he had his noes in a book, for once. This was honestly the sort of situation that I would have expected Georg to be in my face and Tom to be the indifferent one.

"If you want to stay with Bill so badly, you could always come with," I piped in rather meekly. Both of their heads shot to to give me a glare of sorts- Bill a rather confused one, Tom an angry one.

"Yeah, well..."

"Well what, Tom? To angry to think of why that wouldn't work?" I mused, my confidence regained and a little smug smile forming on my face. Bill gave a little smirk and attempted to hide it with his hand, and Tom just fumed. His fire had been put out by a little bit of logical thought, and by the person he was apparently angry at.

"It sounds like a plan. It's a little bit of America that we haven't seen yet, and I wouldn't mind seeing just what sort of background Candy came from myself," Georg tossed in, not once removing his eyes from his book. I gave him a confused look, which he wouldn't be able to see, since he wasn't even looking in my direction. I noted that everyone now had their eyes on Georg- I apparently hadn't been the only one to think he had some sort of silent grudge against me.

I opened my mouth to give a reply when Forever or Never from by Cinema Bizarre started emitting from my pocket. I actually let it ring for a second or two before I answered- I like the song, piss off.

"Yes Vin?" I mused as I stepped out of the little living room area and back into the bunk area. They could sort this out without me there. Yeah, that piece of paper Vin had handed me? It was his cell number, telling me that we needed to converse and make amazing plans to surprise everyone. He had already instructed for Sam not to say a word to anyone so that we could make our devious plot.

"How many days until you get here?" he asked. I gave a breathy laugh and shook my head.

"Well, we get into Berlin some time today. Tomorrow the boys have interviews all day long, the day after there's a few more interviews and a signing session or two, then after that there's the final gig, so... If things go well, in four days," I informed.

"Sweet."

"Hey, I have a feeling that the some of the guys are going to follow me home. Something about how they want to see just what sort of place I grew up in, I guess..." I said with a rather disinterested voice. I heard Vin laugh on his end of the phone.

"If I didn't know any better, I would honestly say that you've got those guys wrapped around your finger there, Candy. Shrouded in mystery, are we?" I laughed a bit and shook my head.

"Nah, of course not. They just can't believe that there are more crazy people like me out in the world and they need proof," I teased. I could almost see him rolling his eyes- er, eye. Could he move his other eye? I rid my head of the thought just as quickly as it appeared.

"Other than the guys, who else are you dragging along that I would need to know about?"

"Eh... I might try to snag Maja along with, if she can get permission from the Agency. You never know with them and their temperamental little selves."

"Alright then. I guess I'll see you in four days."

"Yep. See ya, Vincent." And then the two of us hung up. I stared at my cellphone with a sort of weird expression on my face before I walked back out to where the guys were all still sitting around. The air about them had notably relaxed, and Tom seemed much, much calmer than earlier.

"Who was that?" Bill asked as I shoved my cellphone into my pocket.

"Oh, it was just Vin wondering when I would be back. Speaking of which, who all is in for going with Bill and I?" I mused, looking at Tom in specific. He grunted and looked away, but raised his hand to show that he would, indeed, be going with us.

"I'm in. How about you, Gustav?" Georg called up, looking over his book and at Gustav. Gustav just shrugged.

"Nah. Candice has to deal with us twenty-four-seven. Besides, I have a girlfriend back home waiting to get to see me again," Gustav replied with an apologetic look on his face. We all turned and looked at Andreas now.

"Andreas? You in?" I questioned with a small smile on my face. He had that unreadable sort of expression on his face as he chewed on his lip and mulled over the thought a few times.

"...Sure." And he left it at that. Nonetheless, I gave a giant smile. I took this moment to look at Bill, who had a rather peculiar look on his face. Almost as if... He were a bit upset that it wouldn't be just me and him anymore. I shrugged the thought off and turned to walk back towards the bunks. Just as I was about to climb into my shared bunk, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You know, my bunk has a TV in it."

I looked back at Bill and rolled my eyes. He gave a cheesy grin and slipped into his own bunk before I could say anything in reply. He patted the spot next to him and, without putting much thought into it, I hopped up in next to him.

"I think we have enough time for a movie," he stated as he quickly checked his watch. I got a wicked grin on my face at my next thought.

"You wouldn't happen to have the Rocky Horror Picture Show, would you?" I mused. He gasped and began shuffling through something just up at our heads.

"Do I? I was afraid that you weren't going to ask!"

I laughed and stared at the screen as he used his toe to turn on the television. The familiar opening scene popped up, and my grin only got wider.

"A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, God said; 'Let there be lips'. And there were. And he told those lips to sing. Sing lips sing," I muttered to myself. Just as I finished, the pair of lips on the screen started singing the opening song. Bill gave me a funny look.

"What? Don't you look at me in that tone of voice. It's called a call-out." He just rolled his eyes at me, and the two of us continued to watch. It's nice to know that things weren't all awkward between us at all. I would have hated to have to get out of that bunk at that moment. Then again, it doesn't matter who you are, it'd be kinda hard to concentrate on a movie when you've got Bill laying right next to you.

...Weird thing is, I was fine with that.
♠ ♠ ♠
There it be, you little devils, you. ;'D I hope you all liked it! Comments are always wonderful~!

With much love, kiddies~
-Wolfie