Fangs

Unexcepted surprise.

“Guys slow down. I can’t keep up, kids.” I groaned as they just kept running.
“I got them, Hun.” Emmett said.
“Thank you.” It’s been two years since the married and the birth and being turned into a vampire which is unusual because I am a werewolf too. I have to eat raw animals with blood like wine. I am an animal.
“Sweetie,” Emmett wrapped his arms around me waist. “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing, just thinking.” I giggled when Emmett started to nibble on my neck.” Stop it, silly.”
“Silly? Oh now I am silly.” He started to do it more and started tickling me. I was trying to get away from him but couldn’t.
“stop please.” I laughed.
“Say sorry.”
“Sorry.” We both laughed for a while I laid on top of him. “No wonder I love you. “ I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back, more passionately. His hands grabbed my shirt, pulling up. I stopped him. he groaned. “Can’t. We have our babies to watch, you know.” He kissed me again and got us both up.
“Okay but after is us time.” I smiled.
“Sure, Mister Cullen.” He smiled and went after the kids, laughing. I got up and started to have our dinner. I still tried to figure out what the kids were since I am half werewolf and half vampire. I watched my kids, Aquene and Maska being chased in by their father, Emmett. Three years ago, I fell in love with a vampire. It was against my tribe to do that but I didn’t care all I wanted was being loved by someone who would take care of me when I get sick or even love me for me. It was Emmett. Emmett didn’t even care that I was pregnant. ‘The cat fell in love with the dog.’ That’s what James said to me in the forest many years ago. I still shiver at the thought of James girl still out there wanting to take us out. I stopped the kids and starting tickling them, laughing with them. “okay guys what are we having to eat tonight?”
“Chicken nuggets!” Aquene exclaimed.
“Chicken Strips!” Maska Exclaimed. Both Emmett and I laughed.
“okay we are having Chicken tonight but what kind of Chicken.” I said, looking at them. This is my family and I loved them. Ding dong “ I got it. Find out what they want please.” I kissed Emmett on the cheek and went to get the door. I had to step around toys on the groundand I stepped on one of their toys and hurt my foot. “ Guys you will have to clean this room up.” I yelled and then opened the door. I saw it was Jacob. “Um. Hi Jacob. What can I do for you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
If you havent read the My life with vampires and werewolves. you will be totally lost. Comments? Complaints? Ideas? anything?