Fangs

Why are you here?

“Hi, I was wondering if I stay here for a night or so.” He asked quietly.
“Sure Jacob. You are family. I would do anything for my family.” I smiled and opened the door wider. “we are just about to figure out what to eat now.” I laughed. He smiled and walked in. Jacob filled up the door fame. I had to remember when we bought our own house to make the ceiling a little bit taller for my werewolf family since they do get taller than a normal person. We walked into the kitchen. “ well guys we have another person joining us.” The kids ran to Jacob.
“UNCLE JACOB!” They yelled together, and hugged him, Emmett and I both smiled. “What are you doing here, Uncle Jacob?” Maska asked. Jacob smiled.
“Just wanting to spend time with my two favorite Niece and Nephew.” They smiled as Jacob hugged them. “ So what’s for dinner?” They smiled
“Chicken Nuggets!”
“Chicken Strips.” We all laughed.
“Okay how about we make both now.” They nodded and I started cooking both nuggets and strips. I sighed and kept cooking as the guys played with the kids. Emmett came by me and put his arms around my waist.
“What’s wrong?” Emmett whispered in my ear. I smiled when he put his arms around my waist.
“I just want to know why is Jacob, out of all people, is here. Did my parents set him up since we have not seen them since the birth?” I sighed and kept cooking. “ And these kids are a big pain when it comes to their food. I want us to have our time since we are married but we have kids and that won’t happen. I wish this didn’t come to late.” I sighed and turned around to Emmett. “We need to take a vacation.” I smiled and kissed him.
“No.”
“Why not?
“Because the kids would miss their first lesson with Carlisle.” He smiled, I stared at him in surprise.
“Seriously? When is their first lesson?”
“Tomorrow. That’s if we can get them to sleep tonight.” I nodded. I felt a light touch on my mind. “ I will be in there in a minute. Go and play with the kid they need it.” He nodded, kissed me and went to play with the kids. When he left, I went into my mind while cooking. - Jacob what do u want? Why did you come to my home? What’s wrong?-
- Its nothing don’t worry young cousin.- Jacob thought back to me. - I just wanted to see how you are doing. that’s all.-
-Who sent you? You never worry about me. Never.- I started to get angry and he can sense it. He sighed like he was defeated.
-Billy did. He is worried about you. You never came back home and I was the only one who knew where you were and you told me never to tell anyone.- I stopped stirring and turned around and saw Jacob.
“You kept your promise?” He nodded. “But why?”
“Because you are my family. I would never hurt our trust. But I still can’t believe of what you did.” I blushed.
“Its been two years and not a single soul came near me or even came looking for me. Besides why cant you believe of what I did. The proof is right in the living room.” I looked at Jacob then sighed. “ I guess I could go home for a while with Emmett while the kids are in their first lesson.” Then I felt a vampire trying to get into my head. - What Edward?-
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Complains? Ideas? Anything?