Fangs

Another baby, Emmett?

“Emmett, you don’t have to worry about me. I Love you. I wouldn’t do anything wrong, you know that.” I kissed him on the cheek. “Let’s go to bed. Night Jacob.”
“Night Cousin.” Emmett looked at me then Jacob and started heading back to bed with me.
Once in our bedroom, Emmett looked at me when I started to change into my night gown. I looked over at Emmett and sighed. “Okay Brad is an old ex-boyfriend. I was the one who broke it off with him.” I sat on the bed. “Anything else you want to know about?”
“Yeah. Why didn’t you tell me?” He sat behind me, facing my back.
“Well because there isn’t really much to tell. He was controlling and possessive.” I smile some at him. “I couldn’t live with it. So I just ended it and He kept following me everywhere and I moved here.”
“How did he figure out you are here?” I shrugged. Emmett hugged me as I sighed. “Now its our time.” I giggled when he started to kiss my neck.
“Light, Emmett.” He groaned and went to turn off the light.
“you make it so hard to resist you.” He groaned and looked at me. I giggled as he started kissing me deeply. I kissed him back as passionately as he did with me. Then things started getting hot. I knew the kids where in bed but I didn’t want to do anything with Jacob in the house. I pushed him back some, trying to catch my breathe as he kept kissing me on the cheek and down. “ Lets have another baby, Jessica.” He said between kisses. I was not thinking. His mouth was talented as was his tongue on my skin. I couldn’t think all I wanted was Emmett. Then it clicked and I figured out what he said. I pushed him up and looked him in the eyes.

“Another baby? Why?” I started to get a bit scared. I didn’t want to go through the same thing with My twins.

“ I want another baby. Please Jessy, Cant we?” He said moving so he can get more comfortable above me.

“um…..Sweetie I do love you but…” He groaned and rolled back over on his side of the bed.

“ But what?” he sounded like he was getting upset about that.

“ But Did you see how badly it was last time with the twins?” I sat up and glared at him. My anger was getting to me. My voice started to raise. “ Oh wait you don’t remember how much it hurt and what happened to your body.” Then He sat up with me too and glared.

“ I Remember! I was there! Who had to watch you go through all that?” He yelled at me. I looked at him in anger.

“You think just watching was any better than going through it?” My eyes started getting watery. I threw a pillow at him. “ GO! Go before I throw you out!” He grabbed the pillow and walked out of the room then he slammed the door shut. I started crying hard and hugging my legs.

After crying for thirty minutes later, there was a knock at the door and Jacob walked in. I threw a pillow at him but he caught it. “ What do you want Jacob?” I hugged my other pillow laying on the bed, my eyes were puffy from crying.

“ Seeing how you are doing.” I sat up and looked at him.

“ How do I look Jacob? Huh?” I started crying again.

“whats wrong?” I mumbled it to him. “ what? I cant hear you.”

“ Emmett wants to have another baby.” I explained. Jacob looked kind of shocked.

“After what you just went through with those two?” I nodded as Jacob came over and hugged me. “ I think after this he will understand what he is asking you.” He smiled some and kept me in his arms.

“Thanks Jacob. You’re the best. “ He looked at me with a little bit of Lust in his eyes. “ Jacob-” He put a finger on my lips to stop me from talking. He leaned down close and kissed me like I wasn’t married. Jacob was a long lost boyfriend. He deepened the kiss then pulled away. “ Its okay Jacob.”

“No its not okay.-” I kissed Jacob. Our foreheads went together after our kiss.

“ Its alright, Jacob. You are forgiven.” I smiled softly to him. We separated and thought about this. Then emmett came in.

“Jessy, I am so sorry. Please forgive me.” Emmett got on his knee beside the side of the bed I was sitting on . I looked over at Jacob then back at Emmett, I nodded as Emmett kissed me deeply. It wasn’t anything like what Jacob gave me.