Status: Writing more soon.

Walking on Broken Glass

Turn Right

The first thing my dark deep blue eyes alowed me to see the next day as I walked down the street to meet Joe for breakfast, were the magazines plastered with my face. Well the side of my face. The picture of Joe and I on the front covers of everything everywhere were a little distracting.

I tried to keep myself from picking one up, but my curiosity got the best of me. I wanted to know if they had seen the most beautiful kiss in the world the way I had experienced it. I read the cover with more interest as I picked up the glossy paper.

"Has Joe Found His True Love, Or Is She Just Another Girl."

The cover threw me off, maybe the article in this magizine was something I didn't want to read. There were other magizines in the stores and hanging around the street, and I let my eyes linger towards them for a few seconds.

I had an OK! magizine in my hand, and as cheesy as it would seem. I actually love J-14 magizines. The posters are amazing and the deets and games are fun too. Maybe I'm still attacted to part of my childhood.

I flipped throw the smooth thin pages until I reached page 36. A bigger picture of the kiss Joe and I shared was shown on the page and beside it was an article of the two of us. I didn't so much read it as I did skim through it, but one part caught my attention.

"She's probably just another fan who wants to be noticed. On second thought she seemed to have love in her eyes in this movielike moment. Who knows what's in store for hollywood's newest couple."

I definately disagreed with the first sentence of that paragraph. Why would I want to be noticed. Why would anybody want to have paparazzi following them around everywhere they went. I couldn't even imagine me ever wanting to be a hollywood star. I guess dating one means I'm going to have to get used to the sudden attention.

I put the magazine down and walked away from the stand without looking back. It felt sort of weird to look at myself in a magizine, let alone with a picture with me mid kiss. I smiled as I turned to the right and around the corner and saw Joe. It sucks that summer doesn't last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't updated in the longest time.
I've been suffering from writers block, and things have been crazy for me lately.
Love you guys, comment with your ideas, subscribe. <3