Street gangster

Gangster journal

Hi my name is Jon; I am a full time gangster. I know nothing about law but all I know is loyalty. Perhaps people don’t know about the feeling of getting starved or sleeping in the streets but yes all of the people here have tasted that feeling and we all didn’t want to have anything to do with it again. We looked after each other’s back and make money together. We guard our territory and hang out there everyday, our territory was merely a small skate park at the east side of the town. Dav gave us the park and told us that if other gangs took over it, we can look for him and he will sent his men over in no time. I am the leader of the mini skate park and Dav is the boss. Most members in the park skates and our job are simple, we protect the weak and they will pay us. We protect kids from bullies in the past, we still do that now but looking after the girls earns us more money. We make sure that the girls are safe and their customers pay them. We meet every evening and take turns every night. People like us are insecurity, we might look tough on the outside but what do they know. Our past haunts us every night, and we were forced by the society to become a street gangster. They say the weak dogs bark louder, I guess that metaphor can be used to us. Well people like us are just like you, we are almost the same but we fight to survive. Well I listen to music too, and my favorite artist is Eminem, everyone thinks that he is just a guy with all the F words in the music, but true fans will know the mockery behind the music. His life is similar to mine, Screwed up but he had Dr Dre that made him famous, and I got Dav to make me famous too… …