Status: 1-4 Updates in a week.

Arranged Marriage.

Hey, Storm long time no talk.

Jason Maccuray. My phsico ex-boyfriend who tried to kill me when I broke up with him. He looked me stright in the eye and the biggest grin formed on his face as he started walking towards us.

"Uhm. Can we please go guys... Like now!" I whispered but it was too late he was standing beside blake now.

"Hey, Storm long time no talk" He said smiling.

"Uhm. I'm sorry but have I met you before?" I asked smiling politely trying to act stupid.

"Jason Maccuray. Your Ex-Boyfriend...?" He said not even trying to hide it which made me confused but whatever better to act stupid and hide my fear.

"Uhm. Sorry doesnt ring a bell" I mumbled

"Oh. Well what are you doing here?" He asked

"I'm living with my fiancee Jared Livly" I said smiling thinking about him

"Oh wheres your ring?" He asked looking down at my left hand

"Oh damn" I said pretending to look stupid "I forgot it on the bathroom counter at our house. he'll probably bring it when he comes and picks my up at lunch, but me, Blake and Chrisy have to go. Right guys?" they both nodded and we walked out of class.

We got far enough away from Jason that I couldnt see him and I stopped and bent over holding my heart.

"What was that about?" Blake asked looking at me.

"I dont want to talk about it" I mumbled as my eyes started going blurry from tears

"Oh please tell us" Chrisy begged

"Ok, well I use to date Jason in my old town right?" They nodded showing me they were both listening "Well he kept on getting kinda rough trying to force himself on me, and well I broke up with him one day after he hit me for rejecting him and he tried to kill me. I got out with a couple bruses and cuts but Jared and his family left the town apparently the police couldnt track him down" I said looking down as Blake pulled me into his arms.

"Dont worry we'll keep you safe." He said hugging me tighter "but your seriously engaged to dumb of dumb and dumber"

"Yeah its arranged marrage between our parents though" I mumbled and he nodded as chrisy said something about me and Blake having the same class but she needed to get going.
♠ ♠ ♠
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT AND YOU'LL GET MORE UPDATES!