Status: 1-4 Updates in a week.

Arranged Marriage.

Mrs.Livly?

We parked in the highschool parking lot and I leaned my head back and closed my eyes and sighed. I was so tired and I didnt want to go to school.

"Heres your schedule, babe." Jared said putting a piece of paper in my hand. "If you dont get going your going to be late."

"Ok i'm going" I said taking off my seat belt.

"I'm gonna pick you up for lunch, and take you out ok?" He asked and I nodded and leant over and kissed him.

"Bye" I said as I got out of the car grabbing my bag off of the floor in the front seat. I started making my way into the school.

Right when I walked into my class just as the second bell rang and everyone was still talking. everything went silent when I walked in.

"Mrs.Livly why are you late?" The bitchy english teacher asked me.

"Sorry my fiancee woke me up late, and its not mrs.Livly until we get married. You can call me Storm." I said being bitchy back taking the only seat left which was in the black with a girl with blonde hair who was chewing bubblegum. When everything got back in motion she leaned over.

"Hi. I'm Chrisy. And mrs.Livly I never knew that bastard had a brother." She said laughing a bit

"I never knew Jared had a brother, but then again i've only known him two days." I muttered not really caring if she knew it was arranged marriage or not.

"Wait I thought Brittany Jury was dating him... And you've only known your fiancee for two days?" she asked

"I hate Brittany shes such a bitch, and no there not dating anymore. And it was arranged mariage." I whispered as the teacher looked over at us

"Really I hate Brittany and Jared. My best friends Brittanys sister, but Jada is pretty cool and she hates her sister with a passion. And I would probably hate the idea of arranged marrage" She said. immediatly I knew we were going to be good friends.

Me and Chrisy hit it off from there and through out the whole class was a blur. We walked out of the class after mrs.Gunterson lectured me about being mouthy and about being late. We started walking down the hall when we bumped into a really cute guy with black hair and intense blue eyes.

"Hey, Storm this is Blake my twin brothers best friend." Chrissy said as I saw the last person I would want to see...
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA Subrscribe.