Disease

twenty one

Oli rolled over in bed and nudged Afton's shoulder. She mumbled something and shoved him away, burying her face further into the blankets. A grin came across Oli's face and he glanced at the clock. 9:43 AM. He got out of bed and went into the kitchen, putting water in the kettle for tea. He then walked into the bathroom, stripped himself of his clothes and started the shower.

Roundabout fifteen minutes later, he turned off the shower and pulled back the curtain to see Afton sitting on the counter sitting Indian style. She had her hair pulled into a bun and was sipping from a mug of tea.

"Aye," He smiled, "Knew that'd get yeh up."

"Fuckin' twit," She grumbled, "Yeh realize it's 10 in the mornin', right?"

"Right, I do. Yeh make meh some tea?"

"'ere," She handed him a mug, "Yeh gonna cover yer junk?"

"Why?" He asked, shaking his hips in a circle, "Yeh gettin' turned on?"

She laughed, choking on her tea, spitting it in her lap, "Might've if yeh weren't makin' that slappin' sound."

Oli grabbed his tea and began drinking it, a big grin smacked across his face, "We buyin' yeh a dress today?"

Afton rolled her eyes, "I wanna wear jeans."

"Okay fine," Oli mused, walking away from her, still completely naked, "I'll wear the dress!"

Afton jumped off the counter, leaving her tea in the bathroom, "I think yeh'd look nice in a green one, yeah?"

Oli laughed as she lay across the bed, her legs hanging off the edge, "Weddin' dresses ain't supposed teh be green."

"Since when are we 'traditional?" She laughed, playing with the waistband of her PJ's, "Y'know, in some religions, girls save their virginity fer their 'usband."

Oli turned around, eyeing Afton, "Yeh don't say?"

She nodded, "It's a sin teh even 'ave sex before yer married."

Oli walked over to her, watching as she leaned forward, her elbows holding her upper body in the air, "Are yeh a sinner Afton?"

"Oh no," She grinned as Oli stood between her legs, his hands gripping her thighs, I've never done sinful thing in meh life."

"Well it's rather fun. Want meh teh show yeh?"

"Mmm, I dunno 'bout goin' teh 'ell. Don't yeh think 'ts a little early teh commit mehself teh such a 'orrid thing?"

Oli had worked her bottoms around her thighs already and was pulling them over her right foot, "Not if it feels good."

"Oh yeah? An' 'ow do I know if it feels good?"

"Yeh just gotta try it." Oli grinned, kneeling down and placing his inked hands on Afton's hips.

"Ain't it a bit-" Afton's sentence was cut short as Oli's tongue flicked out of his mouth. She laid back and closed her eyes, breathing roughly moaning in between gasps. She placed her calves on Oli's shoulders and sat up, gripping his hair. Her stomach flipped as she softly moaned Oli's name, he pressed a hand against her rib cage, and pushed her against the bed, urging her to stay put. She clenched her fingers around the bedspread, biting down on her lip as Oliver used his hands to spread her legs further apart.

As she started her climax, she cried out and her voice caught in her throat. She coughed loudly and swallowed, only to choke once more. Oli's hand relaxed on her stomach as he felt her take a deep breath and she heaved again.

Embarrassed, she swung her legs over Oli's head and jumped onto the floor, stumbling towards the bathroom and slamming the door shut. She hit the light switch and the fan with her hand, leaning over the sink. She coughed hard, her throat dry. Afton gripped the edge of the counter, between her legs still wet. Tears came to her eyes as she hacked again, her throat finally becoming warm and the metallic taste of blood rushing over her tongue. She turned the handle to the faucet, letting the water flow into the sink to cover up the noise. Her hand gripped her still warm mug and she brought the cup to her lips, attempting to gulp down some tea.

She heard Oli's frantic knocks at the bathroom door and ignored them, only being able to focus on suppressing her coughs.

"Af, open this damn door," Oli grunted, pulling boxers on, trying to get rid of his inconvenient boner, "Yer freakin' meh out!"

"'m fine," She spoke loudly, "'m just gonna take a shower."

Oli waited by the door for a few more moments. When he no longer heard Afton's coughing, he retreated from the doorway. He walked down the hallway and sat down on their bed, hearing their shower start. He sighed loudly, looking down and for once in his life, being happy that he no longer had a hard on. Feeling like the whole situation was his fault, he laid down on the bed and ran his hands over his face, pulling on his skin.

It was things like this that had to happen. Just to remind Oli and Afton that their relationship has always and will always be one of the most difficult things that they have to endure. Oli stood up and walked into the closet, pulling on a t shirt and some jeans. He then walked out into the living room and flipped on the telly, using the remote to scroll through countless commercials.

A mere 20 minutes later, he heard the bathroom door creak open and Afton walked out of a cloud of steam wrapped in a towel. She looked towards their bedroom and then over at Oli.

"Alright?" Oli asked, looking over at her.

Without a word, she quickly walked over to Oli and collapsed in his lap, wet towel and all. Oli rubbed her back gently and wrapped his other arm around her legs, pulling them onto the couch. She sniffed loudly and started crying.

"Why yeh cryin' Love?"

"'m so fuckin' embarrassed," She said, "I ruined that. Completely ruined it."

"'m sure there's plenty of time fer us teh be doin' that," He grinned.

"I don't care Oli. It was embarrassin'."

Oli sat there for a moment, still rubbing Afton's back. Trying to decide between being sympathetic or making a joke about the whole thing.

"Wanna 'ear somethin' even more embarrassin'?"

"What?" She snapped.

"When I was tryin' teh see if yeh were alright, I still 'ad a boner an' I was hopin' yeh wouldn't open the door, 'cause I even 'ad boxers on and it was still pokin' straight out."

Afton laughed slightly, wiping her nose.

"Yeh see?" He grinned, kissing her wet cheek, "Told yeh it'd be more embarrassin'. Besides, it ain't like yeh got so excited yeh peed on the bed 'er anythin'."

She laughed again, louder this time.

"Then we would've 'ad teh clean all the sheets an' wash all the blankets and yeh'd get all itchy between yer legs and meh 'ead would smell like piss."

Afton was laughing harder now, being unable to stop.

"Can yeh imagine if meh mum kissed meh on the 'ead and asked meh why meh 'air smelled like piss?"

"Okay, okay," She laughed in between breaths, "I get it. Wasn't that embarrassin'."

"Right," He smiled at her, "Now why don't yeh go get yerself dressed and we'll go out for coffee 'er somethin', yeah? Then we can go pick out meh dress fer the weddin'."

She nodded, jumping off Oliver's lap and scampering into their bedroom, pulling on a pair of jeans and one of Oli's old t shirts. She pulled a Drop Dead jacket on over her shirt and slipped on a pair of Oli's shoes, running back out into the living room.

"Yeh ready?"

"Yeah."

He stood up and flicked off the TV, grabbing the car keys off the counter and lacing his fingers together with Afton's. As they walked out of the apartment and started down the stairs, Afton laughed softly.

"What're yeh gigglin' 'bout?"

"I was thinkin', why don't yeh pick out meh dress and I pick out yer tux? And we won't get teh see 'em 'til the day of the weddin'."

Oli grinned at her, "Yeh think that's a good idea, Love?"

She shrugged, "Not really. But what the fuck, right?"

Oli unlocked the doors and they got into the car, "What if I pick out one of those 'orrid layered dresses with four or five different colors?"

"I guess I'll 'ave the pick out an equally 'orrid tux. Not sure if I can find anythin' worst than that, but it's worth a shot, huh?"

"Meh mum is not gonna be 'appy with us, yeh know that?"

"Well, 'm only gettin' married once. Might as well go out with a bang."
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm not entirely sure where this came from. i'm still processing the fact that i halfway wrote a sex scene. anyways, i'm doing my best to keep this story updated, so i hope i'm satisfying some needs.

i'd love to see some comments from all of you. :D