Status: If you read this story, please leave a comment...?

If Forever Means Me and You

FML= F- My "Life"

The ground is hard beneath me. I must have passed out when I slammed into that tree. So everything must have been a dream. A very vivid dream...his warmth, his voice, the pain...
Okay. Something must have stimulated the pain. that could not have been a hallucination conjured up by my subconcious. A sanke, or a bat...or maybe a mouse or something must have bitten me. I run my fingertips along the ground. It's smooth and cold...which is confusing, because there was grass where I passed out. I open my eyes...
What the hell?
I'm on a bed made of stone, this huge, perfectly carved rock, rectangular and dark gray, with little shimmers in it. I look down. My wet pajamas are gone; I'm wearing a black zip-up shirt with long fluttery sleeves, that stops above my belly button in a triangle shape, then flowing out the back like a kind of ruffly cape. I have jet-black superskinny jeans that I'm sure are completely cutting off my circulation. I also have black leather stiletto boots.
Holy crap, who dressed me? I could only ever dream of having clothes like this. I bet that Chase- imposter made sure these clothes were this sexy. Perv.
Where is Chase?
I hear a familiar thumping of motorcycle boots that I thought were the post-seventh-grade Chase's. I suddenly wonder who this look-alike is. Who I've been meeting in secret, exchanging gifts with, going on dates with, kissing for the past four years. The real Chase always wore red Converse high-tops, not loud boots.
The liar walks towards me.
"Hey," he says, and for a second I almost believe he's the real love of my life. But then I remember his eyes last night, that eerie silver-white-blue.
"Who the hell are you and where's Chase?" I give the dirtiest look I can give. I feel like spitting in his face, and I'm so full of rage acid would probably come out.
He laughs Chase's laugh. How is this possible? Did he have an evil identical twin I didn't know about?
"Tabby. I-"
"Don't call me Tabby. That's Chase's name for me, and you're not him. Now tell me where he is!"
"Okay. Tabitha. Listen to me. I know you're a little mad right now-"
Where is he?"
"I'm right here! I'm Chase, I don't know why that's so difficult to understand! I'm still the same guy you fell in love with all those years ago!"
"Do I look stupid to you?"
"Of course not." He smiles a little and tries to touch my cheek. "You look beautiful."
I swat his hand away. "You're not Chase. The real Chase would never have done this to me. The real Chase isn't some goth freak with creepy eyes."
"Creepy eyes?"
"Yeah, those shit scary white your eyes turned when you bit me.
"Tabitha...your eyes are the same color right now. It's because you're angry. You're a vampiress."
"Oh shut the he- what?"
I get up and bolt, trying to find the exit. He's lying. He's trying to get me to stay so he can explain whatever lie he has ready for me, so that I'll be distracted, and someone will come up behind me and, I don't know, kill me or something. I can't let this boy get to me. I have to get out. I see a big rock blocking the mouth of a cave. I push it aside without realizing how little strength it required. A thin, bright ray of sunlight peers through the crack.
"Tabitha, don't!"
I don't listen to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter's not finished, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! Haven't gotten one of either, would really appreciate some feedback of what I'm doing wrong...