Status: edited

You Can Rough Me Up

She Wears Red When She's Feeling Hot

Nikki had slipped back into my side shortly after her boyfriends band, the maine had begun to play. Her and Tay swayed to their music and I smiled at John finding myself enjoying the music as well but at the same time I didn't want to peel my eyes away from John, ever. I smirked seeing him look distractedly through the crowd and I knew he was looking for me. I was much further into the darkness then he thought in fact I was all the way at the back still at the bar with Taylor and Nikki dancing like fools beside me. After a whole song of looking for me he turned to Jared shook it off and was much more into the music and crowd, and he was very much different from outside. Outside he was all smirks and secret looks and grumbles. Inside he was smiles and praised looks and hollers. 
Soon songs went from one to two passing to three to ten and then they were saying goodbye, the venue lights coming on as the crowd pouted but waited for the next band. I rolled my eyes and groaned as I leaned against the counter, I did not want to be around all these kids anymore. Nikki stared at me confused. She pouted then she glared. "you didn't like them." Nikki whined but it came out more of an accusation. 
I reached out and pinched the furrow in her brows making her face loosen.
"Nix stop worrying I liked them okay." 
"okay." she said with a please nod. Taylor shook her head at me as she looped her arm through one of mine and through the other one in Nikki's. 
"come on nix lets go meet that boy of yours." Taylor said leading us out of the venue and over to where I had been smoking earlier. Nikki took in a deep breath stopping as we heard the many hollers of guys ahead of us. 
"you too please behave. Taylor choose only one to flirt with not all of them I don't want you breaking all of pats friends one will be fine." Taylor looked at her in a mock offense before looking at me and chuckling. "okay." she agreed 
"now you," Nikki said turning towards me with a pointed finger "be nice please Wren please be nice." 
I nodded instantly while Taylor just made fun of me. "Nikki you have no idea how nice shell be." I rolled my eyes at Tay shoving her ahead of me and attaching myself to Nikki's side. 
Nikki shook her head at both of us. "I do not know why I hang out with you two." 
"because we're same level of hotness so were not jealous of your own looks." Taylor offered 
"because we make you look smarter and nicer." I added
"because you love us." Taylor and I said giving her a kiss on each of her cheeks. She blushed. 
"whatever." she mumbled dragging us to the group of guys huddled around a small sharpie covered van. 
"creepy." Taylor mumbled under her breath causing me to laugh and Nikki to shush us both. 
"Nikki!" I heard a boy yell and quickly a thin adorable guy came swooping over to us. Nikki dropped us immediately and fell into his arms. The two exchanged a quick kiss before separating facing both his own friends and Taylor and I. Nikki faced the guys blushing and giving them a wave. 
"hey again." she said to them and I recognized three out of the eight. My eyes scanned their faces seeing Jared and the one that calls for John, Garrett before my eyes fell on John, for some reason he looked surprised to see me. I smirked giving taylor a quick look before we both stepped forward smiling at Pat. 
"hi." we said in unison both sticking out our hands. Pat looked taken aback and Nikki gave us a sad smiling before shaking her head with a chuckle. 
Pat smiled. "can I guess?" he looked over at Nikki and she laughed. "I would like to see that." pat turned back to us staring at Taylor and I with his pointer finger tapping his lips. Taylor laughed gathering the attention of the other boys. 
Pat decided. "you're wren." he declared at me. I pouted and shook my head. "sorry." I said "no." I grabbed Taylor's shoulder. "that would be this crazy bitch." 
"oh." Pat said sad "and your Taylor then?" 
"the one and the only." I said smiling 
"were just shitting you Pat don't frown." Taylor said quickly wrapping her arms around him in a hug. 
"sorry." I said once they separated fully encouraged by Nikkis on looking eye. "you were right the first time." 
"I knew it." he said excitedly "man that was so Wren too." he said throwing his arm around me. I paused a little freaked out before hugging him back. "alright well let's introduce you gals to the guys and then we can get going." we took two steps closer to the rest of the group. Jared and John were laughing at me. Another tall one with short brown locks had his eyes on Taylor and vice versa.  Garrett talked quickly with a thick messy haired blonde boy and lastly stood a man similar looking to pat with his hands in his pockets looking tired. 
"Guys!" pat called over all of his talking friends he smiled gently at them. "this is my girlfriend, Nikki and her two best friends, Wren and Taylor. Nix, Tim you too know each other and you know Garrett. But there's Matt." he pointed at the guy that had been talking to Garrett. "Kennedy." he motioned to the guy that was looking at Taylor. 
"hey." he said solely to her. 
"Jared and then John." pat finished pointing at the two boys I had talked to earlier. 
"alright now that every one knows each other can we head to the party?" the one first addressed as Tim said smiling at us as he passed hopping into the van. And all of the other boys shortly followed. 
"should we just follow you guys or what?" Taylor said gripping everyone's attention again the way she does. Pat paused separating himself from Nikki. "I would go with you but I have to drop my equipment off." he said grabbing a hold of her hand. Nikki nodded. 
"I'll go with them." Kennedy volunteered causing all of the other guys to laugh. "no your a shit direction giver." Garrett called out from the passenger seat 
"I'll go." John said and I looked back at him to see him glancing right at me. Pat shrugged. "ya sure?" he asked a little shocked. 
"yeah." John said
"cool." Tim said and once again everyone set back and motion. Nikki and Pat kissed goodbye, the van doors shut, Taylor and I snuck a head to the car Nikki and John trailing behind. Taylor surprised me by yelling shotgun, something she never did, and running the whole way to the passenger seat before I could fight her for it. I hopped into the the back sitting directly behind her with a glare. Taylor just smirked at me. Nikki got in next quickly turning on the car giving John very little time to slide in. He kept sliding until he was in the middle staring forward at the road but pushed directly up against me. 
The radio blared as Nikki took off and John had to yell to be heard but no matter what he didn't ask her to turn the music down. He directed us back through Phoenix and over to Scottsdale. 
"where are we going?" Taylor finally asked the only words to be spoken besides johns directions. 
"mine and Kennedy's house." he said and I turned quickly "your house?" I asked raising an eyebrow and the corners of my lips. 
"yeah our other roommate threw a party for our arrival." he explained further
"awe how cute." Taylor said causing Nikki and I to lock eye sight in her rear view mirror before rolling them together.
"were almost there." John said and just like that the car was only filled with his directions. 
Some how the gross murder van made it to the party before us and a party it was. It was eleven o clock at night and it was in full swing. Drunkards fell down the porch steps and laid on the front lawn. Couples lined the walk way to the inside of the house all making out on the grass. Nikki and Taylor rushed ahead at the
sight of Pat and Kennedy, leaving me trailing with John. John opened the door for me and the room was a sight for sore eyes. Everyone was pressed against each other some trying to dance some trying to talk but all with blue cups in their hands. I hadn't been to a good house party in a month. I heard John chuckle beside me and him wrap his hand around my arm as he lead me to the kitchen. 
"what do you drink Wren?" it was the first thing he ha ever asked me. I smirked turning to him and wrapping an arm around his neck whispering in his ear. "anything." I bit my lip stepping back from him. I watched him shiver before going to work with the hundreds upon hundreds of bottles of liquor before him. After a while he handed me a cup and as I moved to take a sip he pulled my arm back. 
"uh ah uh." he said shaking his head with a smirk. He knocked his drink to mine before downing it. John turned to look at me with a loopy smile. I quickly did the same as he had. It burned in my mouth and in my throat and all the way through my body but once it hit my blood I was happy. I giggled.
"did you like that?" he flirted 
I nodded. He poured me another but this drink we sipped. John wrapped an arm around me and lead me to a couch. We sat there and began to talk. 
"so how do you know Nikki?" John asked staring at me over his cup. 
"um," I giggled "we've been best friends since we were 11 all three of us." 
"how did that happen?" he asked with a smile
"um," I had never been asked this by a guy "we were in a big group of girls and we were all hotter and cooler than all of them so they kicked us out of their group from then on we were inseparable." 
"cute." he slurred and I giggled again
"well how to you know the Maine boys?" I asked him the same kind of question. 
"luck." he simply said with a smirk John opened his mouth to continue before he looked past me and frowned. He grew sad. I turned around quickly seeing black spots. I shushed them away and saw a gorgeous blonde girl in skin tight jeans and a matching skin tight tank top all while having a guy on her arm. I looked back at John quickly angry by the look of her. 
"is that your ex?" I demanded 
He only nodded still looking at her. 
"John?" I quietly asked which snapped his attention back to me. He grabbed my hand. 
"is she watching?" I whispered. 
John glanced back over my shoulder before nodding. I brought my hand the one not in his hand to his cheek. John looked down at me with a crooked smile. My face hand the same as I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. I instant felt something in the pit of my stomach but I shrugged it off as the alcohol in me. Our kissing never stopped and it soon grew more heated. His tongue slipped into my mouth and my hands dove for his hair. We didn't stop until a throat not belonging to either of us but Johns ex girlfriend was cleared. I smirked at her yanking John up with me. "John lets go to your room." I said sliding my hands down his chest before going back up and wrapping around his neck. He nodded his lips going back to attack mine as we stumbled through the crowd and up to his room. Both I and Johns ex girlfriend keeping eye contact the whole time. We slipped away from sight and John wrapped my legs around his waist holding me up. He slammed me against his door. I moaned into his mouth. 
"do you really wanna do this?" John asked his hand pausing on the doorknob. I groaned. "do you not?" I asked angrily kissing his neck. 
He answered my dropping onto his bed. His foot hooking around the door slamming it and then John dove into bed after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys so Im on vacation and wrote this all on my phone so sorry if there are some mistakes but I couldn't wait to post it. I hope you guys like it I'm already on to the next as well as I'm still working on chapter five of kyrptonite. Well comment subscribe I just wanna know if you like it in all honesty. Am I going well?