Would you join Mad Hatter for Tea?

Tainted blood

"Hatter, i'll fucking kill you!" He yelled as I steped to the side and let him fall amlessly on the bed.

"Oh Jake will you never learn, your suppost to let fate take its turn. That some thing are best unspoken, unless you want your other arm broken." I said softly as he stood back up groaning at the pressure on his broken arm. Queenie looked like she wanted to help Jake but i gave her a withering looka nd she stepped back. My thoughts turned to midnight destroying alice and i smiled. "Thy beautiful porcelian butterfly will soon join this mess. Be upon thy lips that you are not real Jake. and see those innocently accused be free of will."

Jake looked yp at me from the corner of the room. I AM REAL He yelled and stormed at me. I took my bone carved cup and rapped his head with it. "stupid little boy, sooner you come to terms with being crazy, the sooner you will live."

Jake stood up dizzy and smiled. "No hatter im not crazy you are." he said and began to laugh. HOw dare you come here and kill these people! how dare you try and take my blood, Blessed by midnight i think not! your nothing without a murder and youll be forgotten as soon as i take the pills."

"Ah but would you forget Queenie as well? Hows about Alice?" I taunt. "And to take the pills would be to admit your crazy."

He lunged at me again this time pushing me to the ground and punching me until i felt my nose disconect from my face. The small poping sound was fallowed by the warm sensation of blood slugishly flowing down my face. As much as i like the feeling and taste of tainted blood i dont like to see, feel or smell my own. A Mad rush of hate pulsed through me.

Queen of hearts flinched and than looked into the distance at something. I turned to see what the idiot was looking at and was hit in the head by something hard.

Alice turned to Dave. "Well Dave youve finally learnt your lesson, only lunitics deserve to be hit in the head by an idiot."

Jake had a small grin on his face and looked over at Mad Hatter. Well i guess only a butterfly would talk to midnight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again increadibly short
sorry!!
Oh and thankyou all for not reporting this i just read it and have seen the tens of thousands of mistakes in it... So now im searching for someone who can edit it.. comment me if your that person!
I wont write another chapter until i get at leat three comments not to much to ask for is it??
Mwhahahahaha Thankyou to my 15 subscribers you guys are freaing awsome!!