Everybody's Singing Like They're Crazy In Love

We all had a feeling that it wasnt going to last.

I sat down at the kitchen table, Julia and Dad having already eaten and left the house so that Alex and I could talk. I slowly ate my breakfast scared of what Alex was thinking about, still standing at the entrance. I’ve never been so nervous in my life; this wasn’t the way I planned on telling him and I honestly felt really bad at the way it all just came out. I didn’t plan on telling him straight away, planning on how to approach the subject, rather than just opening my big fat mouth. Far out Holly, hold it together it’s all going to be okay. I heard footsteps coming from the door. He slowly made his way over to the kitchen bench and I didn’t want to look up and see his face, I couldn’t. I honestly thought that this kind of situation wouldn’t happen, well not for a few more years at least. He walked right up to me I couldn’t look at him. I didn’t want to see the anger in his eyes; I didn’t want to have the feeling of him leave. He placed his finger under my chin and tilted my head so that I could look at his eyes. Slowly but surely his lips parted and spread into the biggest genuine smile he’d ever shown.
“We’re going to be parents, for real” He said laughing at little at the reality of it.
“Are you smiling about that?” I asked looking at in disbelief.
“Yes, Holly I’ve always wanted to be a dad, aren’t you happy?” He replied stopping himself before getting too excited.
“I am happy, but I didn’t think that it would be this early, I mean I love the idea and I can’t wait to be a mother and for you to be a father” I said getting even more excited the more I thought about the prospect of having a little mini Alex/me running around the house.
“I’m happy too, I can’t wait for us to be parents, together and we can raise a little kid of our own. I love you so much Holly, and I’m going to support you through everything, anything you need I’ll bring you.” He said being extremely sincere.
“I’m actually really surprised; I didn’t think that it was ever going to be part of your agenda. I thought that you’d want to focus more on the band than wanting to start a family” I replied a tad skeptical at the thought.
“Having it come this early probably will make things a lot harder with the band, but I’m sure it’ll work itself out. I’ll be here to support you and maybe I’ll have to go on tour, but I’ll make sure I’m here for you.”He replied.
“That’s okay then, we’ll get through it” I replied wrapping his arms around his waist.
“So, boy or girl?” Alex asked happily jumping onto the bench.
“I don’t really mind actually, although a girl would be cute, so I could dress her in pretty dresses” I replied smiling.
“Haha, of course you would, a boy would be cool. Teach him how to play guitar and sing, he could be my little rock star,” he replied smiling.
I stood up and kissed him on the lips smirking into the kiss he slowly opened his mouth and I shoved my tongue into his mouth as he hoisted my up onto his lap, carefully lying down on the kitchen bench. I straddled his waist as his hands roamed up and down my legs. I moved my hands to his belt buckle and quickly undid his jeans, ripping them off his legs as he attached his lips back to mine. I moaned in pleasure as his hands came in contact with both my breasts as he massaged them ever so gentle, he flipped me over as he took control on top taking my top and under garments off in one swift movement, as his eyes roamed my body.
“I think we should move to the bedroom” He whispered eagerly.
“Good idea” I said as I grabbed my clothes and bolted to my room with Alex hot on my tail. He grabbed my waist as I plummeted onto the bed with Alex on top as his lips forcefully came in contact with mine. He’s hands found the top of my jeans and ripped them off of my legs, along with my under wear. I undid the buttons on his shirt as he kissed my neck biting ever so slightly on my softest spot making my quiver under his body. He quickly took his boxers off kicking them onto the ground and covering our bodies under the covers as his lips came in contact with mine again. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue slide into mine and roamed ever so roughly. I moved my hands from his hair to his chest making him shiver from my touch. He slowly broke the kiss, leaving a trail of soft kisses down the middle of my stomach and stopping at the bottom of my belly button. He slowly parted my legs and kissed the inside of my thighs, creating the greatest pleasure ever.
“Alex. Just. Get. In. Me” I screamed as he smirked and quickly moved his lips to mine ever so softly he spread my legs again and without further a due he thrusted inside me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, as my hips thrusted towards his hips. Our bodies became this one mess of hot sweaty movement as he thrusted in and out of me, creating enormous pleasure for the both of us. I came quickly as Alex rod out his and carefully pulled out of me, lying down on the bed next to me.
“That was quite amazing” Alex said as he kissed me on the lips ever so softly. I nodded in agreement as my hands found his hair again getting lost in the mass of blonde locks. I pulled him closer as he pulled himself on top of me deepening he kiss as my tongue forced its way into his mouth. He broke the kiss slowly and smiled into my eyes, removing the hair that had falling onto my face and tucking it behind my ear.
“I love you Holly Bedford” He said honestly.
“I love you more Alex Gaskarth” I replied as I pecked him on the lips.
The only problem in this situation was the fact that Courtney was just sitting there in the back of our minds, like the big elephant in the room. And neither of us wanted to spoil the moment, so neither of us brought the subject up. It was only a matter of time before this bubble popped, before something happened and our worlds came crashing down.
“Hey, why the sad face?” Alex asked noticing my changed expression.
“Oh, it’s nothing, don’t worry. I’m going to go see my mum, tell her the news.” I replied.
“Okay, I’ll come with you.” He said.
“No, you stay here. Or go see Courtney, tell her the news.” I replied giving in to just get away.
“Are you sure? I don’t mind coming with you” Alex said.
“I’m sure, just go do something else” I replied.
“Uh, okay. I’ll see you when you get back?” He replied.
“Yeah. Bye” I said as I left my room and bolted down the stairs and out of the house.
The reality had already sunken in, and my mind wasn’t in the right place, all I could imagine was something bad going wrong, something didn’t feel right. I speed all the way to mums house, trying not to get caught by police. I made it in one piece, cutting the engine off and walking up to the door and letting myself in. I walked in and couldn’t see anything. The blinds were all closed; there were no lights on at all. I reached over to the wall and flicked the switch; I turned around and scanned the room. Something caught in my throat as I took in what I saw, I froze. Didn’t move any muscle.
I ran to the other side of the living room and knelt down next to mum. Blood everywhere, I started screaming for help. But no one was there. I dialed the ambulance, then dad. But I knew it was too late. Right there, in front of my eyes, laid my mother. Dead, as dead could be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are really appreciated. Thanks
:)