Status: Active! <3

Unshead Tears and Stupid 'I Love You's'

Mystery Guy.

God dammit!
Why do I ALWAYS run?
Something about this boy..... Drives me crazy and I don't even know his name.
That's just..... sad.
I opened the door to the foster home and sighed hearing the normal screams and crys of the younger kids.
I ran up the stairs and entered the shared room with Cassi. She was just a year younger then me.
She was that girl everyone loved. The boys called her "hot" and she had 300 friends.
Surprisingly she new something was wrong when I entered the room.
"Hey Holls..... Whats up?"
I just staired at her. She had it all really. She wasn't pathetic like me. I had to keep it all inside. Closed from the world.
But all of a sudden I spilled.
"Boys."
Her eyes widened and she moved from her bed to mine.
"OH! Who?"
"I don't know..."
"How can you not know?"
"I don't know his name....."
"Oh mystery guy eh?"
"I guess so. Have you ever met someone like that? The kind where you feel like a idiot around someone? Yeah... and I don't even know his name."
"Ask him!"
Then I decided I just should. The worst thing that could happen was I look like a Idiot and well.... I already do.
So that's it. Tomorrow I'm just going to ask him his name.
I feel like a little girl on her first day of school. Afraid to talk to someone.... What was my problem?
♠ ♠ ♠
LISTEN UP YALL THIS GIRL IS AMAZING!!!
HER NAME IS: love.is.all.we.need.
[url=]http://member.mibba.com/93827/[/url] <---Her Profile (:
Thanks Hun! I love you! You leave sooooo nice comments! Thanks for reading! ^^
Comments please lovies?
And its a kinda filler so... sorry.