Status: Under construction. Currently not making any efforts to continue it. Sorry just too much work.

A Love Between Two Demons

Chap 3 :D

~Recap~
You had found out your mission would take place in Sunagakure and that you were to protect a man and his daughter for 4 to 2 weeks. You had just met man the man and daughter their names were Hikarou and Makomi Temanashi.
~End of Recap~
*Present*
You, Hikarou, and Makomi were just passing the gates of Konoha. You were pretty bored since you couldn’t run and had to walk at normal pace. You decided to make small talk to pass the time by.
“So who am I protecting you from?” you asked.
“Well from the Akatsuki” the man said.
“Why?” you asked intensely interested.
“Well, my daughter holds the 6 tailed Gobi no Houkou in her” he said.
“What animal is that?” you asked looking at her.
“The dog” she answered.
“Oh” you answered, now knowing why in your head Akimata was hissing.
“And do you have a demon yourself?” asked Hikarou.
“Yes. The two tailed cat demon” you said.
“No wonder Sai has been barking” said Makomi.
“Yea, Aki won’t stop hissing either” you said ‘Calm down’ you thought ‘That dog just called me weak’ she said you were snapped out of your thoughts when Hikarou exclaimed “Woah, your eyes turned grey!”
“Oh. Yeah my eyes change color depending what mood I’m in” you said.
“What mood were you just in?” he asked.
“Oh my eyes turn grey when I’m possessed by Aki or if I’m talking with her” you said.
“What colors do your eyes change?” asked Makomi.
“Oh I only know of some. When I’m happy they turn green, when I’m mad they’re red, when I’m depressed they’re blue, and purple when I feel, well, lonely, and I found out that they change a liquidy honey color when I’m surprised” I said, “And I also have other traits that I can hide but I like ‘em they make me unique” I said.
“Cool I don’t like my appearance so I hide my dog features” she said “I like to feel normal.”
“Oh, so what does your dog ability allow you to do?” I asked.
“Well, I can run fast, I have a keen sense of smell and I have really keen hearing” she said, “How about you?”
“Oh, I’m really fast too, I have really keen hearing as well, I can climb, Aki can kinda see into the future at times, and I can control water and wind” you said.
“Wow, you know what? I’m tired of walking at normal pace let’s have a race over to Suna?” she asked.
“Sure, but I have one more question” you said.
“What?” she asked.
“Who are the Akatsuki?” you asked.
“You don’t know who the Akatsuki are?” she asked astonished, you shook your head, you had asked someone before but they never answered you, “Okay, well they are a group of missing nin’s that plan on getting all the demons, so that they could rule the world” she said.
“Do they know of all the demons?” you asked worried.
“Yes. But they don’t know of all their holder’s” she answered.
“And how do you know they’re after you?” you asked.
“Jiraiya warned us” said Hikarou.
“Oh, I wonder how he gets all that info” I said.
“Who knows, but he is very trustworthy” said Makomi.
“Okay so about that race” you said, “What’ll Hikarou do?” you asked.
“Don’t worry the Akatsuki aren’t after me I’ll be fine and I am a ninja as well” he said.
“Okay then see ya later Hikarou!” you said.
You and Makomi stood at an invisible line formed in-between to lines. “One more question” you said embarrassed, “Yea?” she asked, “In what direction is Suna in? I’ve never been there” you said sheepishly. “Suna is north” she said, “Thanks” I said. Then I said “1… 2... 3!” and we were both off. I raced as quickly as I possibly could in the direction of North. I think that every once in a while I would hear Makomi but I ignored the sounds and only went even faster. 2 hours had passed and I still wasn’t tired, actually I was pumped and I ran faster than I ever even thought possible. I finally got a bit tired after another hour and a half and sprinted like I did when I started ‘How much more?’ I asked Akimata ‘Only about 6 more miles’ she answered ‘Who is in the lead’ I asked ‘You’re a tad behind her’ you got angry ‘How much more does she have?’ I asked determined to win ‘She has 5 and a half miles’ she said ‘What speed is she running in?’ you asked ’89 miles per hour’ she answered ‘And me?’ you asked quickening you’re sprint ‘You are now at 90 miles per hour and your increasing by one every minute that goes by’ she said. You were now so determined that it radiated off you, you were running at 95 miles per hour, you heard her behind you with a smirk on your face you ran even faster and almost ran into a guard at the front gate but luckily, with your great balance, you were able to stop inches away from him. He was terrified and just then Makomi was by your side.
“Umm, Hello Makomi and?” he asked.
“This is Kimiko Hasana, she is here on a mission” said Makomi, as if on cue you had the scroll with your mission out as evidence. The man nodded and let you both pass.
“Hahaha, I won!” you said.
“Yea, you did, and wow that was impressive!” she said.
“Okay, I would like to go see the Kage now” you said, “To report the mission and all” she nodded leading the way. You both entered a building. The secretary was surprised, “Wow Makomi you made it here early we weren’t expecting you until late tomorrow” she said astonished, “Anyways the Kazekage is free now, you can go up and see him” she said. You both nodded and went through a door which led down a hallway. Makomi knocked on the door “Enter” said a voice from inside. You smiled and Makomi held the door for you both, you entered first and she closed the door behind you two.
“Hello Kazekage-sama” said Makomi. You looked at the boy in front of you he seemed no older than you, and he met Naruto’s description.
“Might you be Gaara?” you asked, raised his head from his paperwork.
“Yes. That is me, but how do you know my name?” he questioned surprised.
“Oh, Naruto told me to tell you hi for him” you said. He nodded.
“Tell him hi for me too when you get back there” he said, “And the mission scroll?” he asked. You reached into your back pack grabbed the mission scroll and handed it to him, your fingers brushed ‘Oh my, he’s completely gorgeous and his skin is so soft’ you thought, Akimata started laughing at what you said, your eyes changed red as you got angry with her ‘What’s so funny?’ you asked her she ignored you and told you ‘Umm, they’re giving you weird looks.’ You immediately blushed crimson as you remembered you were in a room with two other people. Makomi then giggled, realizing you had been fighting with your demon in your head. You let out a sigh sheepishly.
“Sorry, I kinda…” you said, and then mumbled, “never mind.”
“Umm okay well here is a key to the hotel room you be staying at” said Gaara.
“Thank you” you answered, blushing again as your fingers brushed against his soft ones.
“And I have a question” he said.
“Yes?” you asked.
“Your eyes, they change colors how?” he asked.
“Oh, that’s because of my,” you stopped and looked at Makomi to see if she thought he was trustworthy, she nodded so you continued, “because of my demon” I finished.
His eyes widened, and he zoned out a bit. When he came back to reality had some pink in his cheeks and said “You may go now.” Both you and Makomi nodded and then left.
“Ooh, I think he likes you!” she squealed.
“Really?” you asked your eyes turning honey color.
“Yea, and when you gave him the scroll, and he gave you the keys to your hotel your eyes turned pinkish” she said, “Why?” she asked.
You immediately blushed crimson, you were star struck when he touched you, so whenever you like someone you guessed your eyes turn pink.
“Oh I know now” she said happily, “You like him” she said.
“How do you know?” you hissed.
“Sheesh! No need to throw a fit, though that just proves it even more” she stated.
“Ugh, well can we just change the subject? Wait no, I wanna know why he zoned out for a bit?” you asked.
“Oh, he was probably talking with his demon” she said as if it were the most obvious thing.
“He has a demon?” you asked, “Which one?”
“Yes he does. And it’s the one tailed Shukaku demon, its animal is a raccoon” she said.
“Kawaii!” you squealed, “Raccoons are adorable!”
“He’s looking at you” she said.
“Who is?” you asked.
“Gaara-sama” she said.
You blushed and said, “From where?”
“His window, and it looks like he’s smirking” she said laughing, “I think he overheard what you said about raccoons” she said.
You looked up and he indeed was looking at you smirking. “Oh gosh!” you muttered looking at your feet embarrassed.
“Hey Temari!” yelled Makomi.
“Hey Makomi” yelled a tall girl with blonde hair that was made in 4 ponytails. The girl then reached us.
“This is Kimiko, she’s gonna be the one protecting me” she said “Hahaha, but I think she’d rather enjoy spending time with your brother Gaara!” she exclaimed.
“You have a crush on Gaara?” she asked completely fascinated but then frowned.
“I guess” you said.
“Oh, and I think that he might even like her!” squealed Makomi.
“Really?!?” she asked so happy it looked like she would burst.
“I don’t know…” you said, then sighed.
“So when did you two go see my little brother?” asked Temari.
“He’s your brother?” you asked, and then said, “We just came from his office.”
“Yea, he is” she said.
“Well, can we do some shopping? I decided to pack lightly” I said.
They beamed “Of course!!” they squealed in unison.
“Okay let me just leave my stuff in my room” you said, “I’ll be right back.”
They nodded as you looked at a map and memorized the way to the hotel, you ran over to it quickly opened the door and unpacked and changed clothes to some dark skinny jeans, and an ‘Escape The Fate’ band shirt (I know they don’t exist over their but who cares) with a fishnet underneath. Then you looked in the mirror and decided to brush your hair smoothing it out. Then you ran back to where you left Makomi and Temari.
“That was fast” said Temari.
“Yea, I guess” you said. Then your eyes flickered over to Gaara’s window where you saw his secretary a very young and pretty blonde who looks about 20 year old bending over picking up a paper that she ‘accidently’ dropped from his desk, he didn’t seem to pay attention but it pissed you off. Your eyes were dark red, it even looked like they were fiery.
“Woah, your eyes they changed red! They look like fire” said Temari.
Makomi looked at the direction I was looking in and understood right away why I was mad.
“Don’t worry Kimi, Gaara has no interest in her. She has been his secretary for a year, she has groped over him the entire year. He doesn’t even notice her” she said, trying to calm me down, and I eventually did when I saw Gaara’s eyes meet mine, he smirked until I finally looked down at my feet embarrassed.
“Your right, I think he does like her” said Temari.
“Well, let’s go shopping now” you said, hoping that that would distract them, it did.
“Okay, come on let’s check out the Kimono’s first” said Makomi.
“Why?” you asked.
“There’s gonna be a festival in 2 weeks” said Temari .
“And who are you two gonna go with?” I asked.
“Well Makomi is going to go with Kankuro, and I don’t have a date yet” Temari said.
“Why not?” you asked.
“She’s gonna ask Shika” said Makomi.
“You mean Shikamaru Nara?” you asked.
“Yea, you know him?” asked Temari.
“Yea he’s a friend” you said.
Then you guys reached a store and they dragged you in making you try on many Kimono’s until you picked one that you finally liked.
I’m ending the chapter here, sorry but I’m tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pics dont show up >.<