Status: Active

The Host

Chapter 3

We had been walking for what seemed like days, but had really only been about 7 hours.

The sun was shining over the vast desert and it was very hot but we had to keep moving.

“Kyle where are we going exactly” I asked with a curious look on my face.

“Somewhere, just somewhere because I really don’t know yet, sorry sis” all I could do was just give a big sigh and keep moving.

By this point the sun was at its hottest and there were no clouds in the sky to cover the sun and lessen the heat.

“Kyle, Es lets go and find some shade before we boil to death please” Ian said as he bent over and rested his hand on his knees while breathing heavy.

“Yea can we please find some shade or I am going to pass out” I said as I walked over to my brother and put my hand on his back since he still had his hands on his knees.

“Fine, but not to long or we are going to loose day light.” Kyle let out a heavy sigh after looking how worn out his brother and sister were.

We all started to walk over to the only shade we could find, but thank goodness the rock was large enough that we could all sit in its shade.

“Now Kyle we can’t just keep walking forever and ever into this desert and hope we find somewhere to stay.” Ian stated with a grin on his face knowing that his brother was wrong and he was right. Even now we both knew that Kyle would never admit that he was wrong.

I gave out a small giggle at my oldest brother’s wrongness and then turned serious again.

“Plus we can’t keep going too far into the desert cos we would have to walk the same journey again and again to get more food and water for when we run out, or didn’t you two smartasses think about that before you dragged me here in the first place!” I said giving both of my brother’s glares.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its late

thanks for all the comments and suscribes

and for the readers that haven't dobe that please do

the next one will be up on the weekend :)