Status: On hiatus for a bit.

The Only Rule Is That There Are No Rules

Bros Before Hoes, Right?

Telle's POV

I just wanted Lolah to be here already. I'd been sitting on the couch, since she'd sent me the reply, saying she'd come out to get me. I can't believe that whore broke up with me! Lolah told me the whole that she was gonna break up with me. Why didn't I listen to my best friend? Bros before hoes, right? I know Lo isn't a bro, but.. Close enough. She's like my sister. I should prioritize better. I'm never gonna date another girl that she doesn't approve of. I need to stop dwelling on this.

I stood up and began pacing the house. Cleaning up the living room, changing the laundry, doing a few dishes. This is taking longer than twenty minutes, that's for sure. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I reached for it and saw the text was from Lolah.

I got your usual from Starbucks. I didn't know there was a 24 hour one here in Phoenix! Haha. I'll be there in five. I have Buzz & Woody with me. Want us to come inside?

She never fails to make me smile. I laughed to myself as I thought of what I was going to reply. I know if I tell her to come in, she's gonna bitch about the mess that my bedroom is in. But, if i don't let her come in, she's gonna make me come back inside to get clothes or something. Ugh.

Front door is unlocked. My room is a mess. Don't trip on it. I have clothes. I'm gonna shower at your place. Love you, Lo. See you in a second.

She acts more like a mother to me that a best friend. She constantly worries about me. Whether it be my health, my hygiene or my heart. Every time I've gone to the hospital because I was so damn sick, she was the person to drive me there. Every time I was too down on myself to care about my appearance, she'd throw my ass in the shower and make me clean myself up. Anytime some girl stabbed me in the chest, Lo was there there to start a fight. She cared about me more than any other human being had in my life.

I heard the front door squeak as I ran over, opening it the rest of the way. I grabbed the coffee out of Lolah's hand before she could say a single word. I sat it down on the table as she shot me a smile and sat the dogs down on the floor. I looked at her and smiled insecurely.

"You're the only person I'll wake up this early for." She said with a groggy voice as she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"That's why I messaged you. You're the only person who cares about me enough to rescue me from myself." I kissed the top of her head and squeezed her tight.

We were strictly platonic. That was that. Never in a million years would I date Lolah. All my friends say that I need to get with her. But, that would be too awkward. I'm thinking about fixing her up with one of the guys in my band. Tony Aguilera. He's a photographer, Lolah is a photographer. Tony loves music, Lolah loves music. Tony is a chill ass guy, Lolah is a down to earth chick. Not to mention, he's single and she's single. Isn't that just perfect? They'd be a match made in heaven!

"I have to be back here tomorrow afternoon. Band practice. I think you should stick around. I have somebody you need to meet." I released her from out hug and walked over to my bedroom to grab my bag.

"Okay. What time?" She said, following me down the hallway, following me. I held up four fingers behind me, signaling for 4 pm. Whenever I turned around to walk out, she grabbed my bag from my hands. "You have to carry Buzz and Woody." She trekked back into the living room, grabbing our coffee. I reached down and picked up the boys who were both laying on my shoes. I slid them on and followed Lolah out of the door.

"I'm driving. You're half asleep." I grabbed the keys from her as I put the boys down in the back seat. She mumbled something i couldn't make out. Whatever. I walked around to the other side of the car. Put the key in the ignition and turned it slowly. Time to get the hell out of Phoenix for a few hours. I looked over at Lolah to see her feet on the seat and her knees resting on her chin. Mhmm. The moonlight makes her flawless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day. KA-CHOW! haha.
Dude, i'm fucking tireddddddd!
Comment & Subscribe, PLEASEEEEEE!