Sequel: Lessons Learned
Status: Finished, should I do a sequel?

Burning It Down, All the Way to Bat Country

Haha

Matt’s POV
The next morning, we were all up at around 8 to pack and get ready to go. I was in my room at about 2 in the afternoon finishing boxing my clothes when I heard a huge crash coming from the kitchen, then laughter resounded through the house. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

“What did you fuckers break this time?” Trinity laughed and pointed down, where I noticed Zacky on the floor with Johnny laying on top of him. I quirked an eyebrow at Trinity, silently asking her to explain.

“Johnny…was..on top of..the counter..and Zacky pulled..him off..and they..CRASHED!!” she explained between bouts of giggles. I grinned, laughing at the guys before pulling Johnny off of Zacky.
“Alright retards, is everything packed?” Trinity nodded
“Haha yupp, we just need to load it and we can leave.” Brian said
“OH!! And you get to meet the girlfriends when we get there!” Jimmy added excitedly. I smiled, I had completely forgotten about the girls.
“Wait, girlfriends?” Trinity asked, looking totally lost. All the guys nodded.
“Yeah, all of us have girlfriends except for Matt, he’s a loser.” Zacky said. I punched in the arm. Hard…
“OW! Shit Matt that hurt.” He whined. Trinity grinned.
“Serves you right for calling my new dad a loser Zack.” I laughed and nodded, putting my arm around her tiny shoulders. I still can’t get over just how tiny this kid is.

“Alright fuckers, let’s get this shit loaded so we can get home.” All the guys nodded, walking out of the kitchen to the entryway where we had stacked all the boxes. Packing everything into the u-Haul only took about two hours, and we were ready to leave.
“But I don’t wanna drive it!”
“Dude, you drew the short straw, you HAVE too!”
“JESUS CHRIST! I’LL DRIVE THE DAMN THING!” I heard Zacky and Johnny argue about driving the moving truck, before Brian finally ended their bickering. I grinned when I noticed Johnny and Zacky’s satisfied smirks, knowing that Brian had just been conned into driving.
“Did Brian just get tricked into driving?” I looked down at Trin and nodded, still grinning. She giggled and suddenly bent down to pick up something. I frowned when I saw the rock in her hand.

“What are you planning on doing with that?” I asked her, getting worried when she grinned sadistically and help up a set of car keys?
“It’s the keys to Derek’s car, that thing is his baby. I’m gonna turn off the alarm, shatter his windshield and slash his tires.” I grinned and laughed when she help up Brian’s switchblade.
“Do you even know how to open that knife?” She pouted and hit me.

“Yes, Brian showed me how yesterday, said the knife is my new protection.” I nodded in approval. I shooed her off, watching closely as she went to destroy Derek’s car. The stupid fucker didn’t change the garage or house alarm codes, so getting in wasn’t hard. She came out of the garage, closing it and grinning, chucking the keys under the door.
“What are you so happy about missy?” Jimmy asked her.
“I totally desecrated Derek’s car, and I changed the codes for the house alarm and the garage, so they can’t get in without setting them off.” Jimmy laughed and high-fived her.

“Alright little one, you ready to go?” She grinned and nodded, skipping towards the Escalade and waiting rather impatiently for me to unlock the doors. I grinned and pressed the button, she opening the door so fast it almost hit her in the face. I laughed and she pouted, crossing her arms over her chest and stomping her foot.
“Don’t laugh at me mister, it’s not my fault I have issues with doors.” I nodded and got in the car, waiting for her to finish her wiggling.
“Ya done?” she nodded and smiled. I started the car and she immediately grabbed my iPod and changed the artist, blasting Free by Dark New Day. She clapped excitedly and sang along as I drove, leading the way back to our house.
“Hey, before we get on the freeway, you want food?” She nodded.
“DUDE! Let’s go to McDonalds, I neeed chicken nuggets!” I laughed and nodded, calling the guys and giving them the new plan. We all met at the Micky D’s, all of us busting up laughing when Trinity bolted inside, tapping her foot at us while we sauntered inside.

“God, will you guys hurry up?? I haven’t had chicken nuggets in YEARS!” After we got the spaz her precious nuggets, we loaded up and hit the road again.
An hour later and we were pulling up to the house we all shared. The thing was huge, 8 rooms with en suite bathrooms, and two extra bathrooms. Two stories, with a 4 car garage and huge backyard for Bella, Pinkly, and Ichabod. Val had let me keep Bella when she left, the only thing she let me keep. I’m not kidding, I even had to buy a new bed. We had barely parked the cars when all the girls rushed out of the house. I jumped out of the car and halted them before they could get any closer.

Trinity’s POV
I gulped nervously as 4 women rushed out of the house, one of them carrying a little girl. Matt jumped out of the car and stopped them, talking quietly as they all suddenly looked at me, wide eyed. So I guess Matt hadn’t told them. Then they all got face splitting grins and shrieked excitedly, before the one holding the little girl put her down, ran over to my door, opened it and yanked me out, pulling me into a hug. I patted her back awkwardly, not really understanding what was going on. She pulled away with her hands still on my shoulders

“I was abused too, and I only got out three years ago. You’re a lucky one, once you’re an Avenged girl, you’re the most protected person on the planet.” I nodded and smiled, knowing I could talk to her if I needed too.
“Oh, I’m such a retard, my name is Jaselle, but you can call me Jacey” she smiled warmly at me as I nodded.
“I’m Trinity, but call me Trini. Although Matt seems to like calling me Little One.” She laughed and pulled me over to the rest of the girls.
“Girls, this is Trinity” I winced, “Oh sorry, she likes being called Trini. Trini, this is Zacorra, call her Corra, Lynnie, and Jazmine. Oh and this little monster” she stooped to pick up the little girl, “is Aja, she’s my daughter.”

“Hey girly” the pink haired one, Lynnie, I think? greeted, and stepped forward to hug me. What was with these people and hugs? I don’t get it. I was then pulled into hugs by the rest of the girls. I look at Jacey, and noticed Aja was staring at me from behind her mothers leg, so I bent down to her level

“Hey little one, I’m Trini, what’s your name?” She looked at me shyly before answering.
“Aja”
“Hi Aja, how old are you sweetie?” she held up 3 tiny fingers.
“Wow, your 3? Your so big!” She giggled.
“No I’m not, momma says I’m her little girl still” I smiled
“Well, I know for a fact that your momma will say you’re her little girl when your 25.”
Her eyes got huge. She looked at her mom for confirmation, Jacey just nodded her head.
“It’s true, you’ll always be my little girl.” She smiled and hugged her moms leg again before looking at me.

“Trini, why do you have marks all over you? Momma says I’m not allowed to color on my skin.” I froze, she had noticed the bruises. By now we had moved into the living room, sitting on the couches. She climbed into my lap, waiting for an answer.
“Well sweetheart, my mommy and daddy aren’t nice people, and they hurt me, that’s how I got these marks.” Her eyes got wide again.
“They hurt you? But my daddy says that mommies and daddies protect their baby’s and make sure that no one hurts them.”
“That’s because you have good parents baby, I didn’t. Your uncle Matt rescued me from them, he’s my daddy now.”
“Wow really? So you won’t have the marks that hurt anymore?” I nodded.
“yeah baby, I won’t have the marks anymore.” She nodded in satisfaction.
“Ok, cuz Uncle Brian says men aren’t supposed to hit girls, and if they do, they need to have their balls removed, cept I don’t know what that means…”
“Well honey, you don’t need to know about that yet, but I think your mommy is gonna have a chat with Uncle Brian about his language.” Jacey nodded before getting up.

“OW JACEY! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?” We all cracked up even Aja, though she didn’t know what was going on. As I held the little girl in my lap, I noticed the girls looking me before Lynniw spoke.
“So Trini, how are you liking it here so far?” I thought about it before smiling.

“It’s great.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Man, I loved this chapter so much, I had so much fun writing it. Ya'll might not get an update for a while though, I have to work tomorrow and Wednesday. 12 comments for the next update, thank you to all of my commenters, the feedback was great. All the guys have girlfriends, but if you want to be in the story, message me and I'll see what I can do =]