Sequel: Lessons Learned
Status: Finished, should I do a sequel?

Burning It Down, All the Way to Bat Country

Hey Now

Brian’s POV
I really hope Jimmy manages to behave himself tonight; I really don’t want to be banned for life from another restaurant. I wrapped my arm around Lynnie and pressed a kiss to her bright pink curls. She smiled up me, and pulled my head down, pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

“I love you,” she whispered, and I smiled and kissed her again.
“I love you too baby,” I answered, rubbing her stomach, caressing the small secret that was protected there. Yes, that means exactly what you think; we found out today that she’s pregnant. We were going to announce it later today, but this is Jaz and Johnny’s moment, so we decided to wait until tomorrow to let everyone know. I felt the grin spread across my face at the thought, I was gonna be a dad!

Trinity’s POV
We all sat down and the very cute waiter handed us our menus before speaking,
“Can I start you off with some drinks?” He ended up with an order of 5 beers, two Shirley Temples, and 5 glasses of wine.
“Alright, I’ll go grab your drinks and be back in a few minutes to take your orders.” He smiled and left, winking at me on his way past. I blushed and looked down, unfortunately Corra noticed, and decided to give me shit about it.

“Sweetie he’s cute,”
“I know, but I have no chance with him.”
“Oh please, I saw that wink he gave you on the way out, he is soooo gonna ask for your number!” she squealed, clapping her hands and bouncing in her seat. Of course, all the girls noticed and decided that an interrogation was the best course of action.

“Who is he?”
“Where is he?”
“Ohh, was it the waiter? He was cute!”
“Get his number girl!”

I turned beet red and covered my face with my hands, trying to block them out. Corra nudged me and I looked up in time to see my drink being placed in front of me, with a small piece of paper slipped under the glass. I waited until we had all given our orders and the guys were preoccupied again before lifting the glass up and snatching the paper. My face burned red as I opened the note and read the contents,

Hey Trini (I heard one of the guys call you that, so I’m assuming that’s your name)
Call me sometime, we’ll hang out =]
516-220-9785
-Mitchell


I giggled and punched the number into my phone, then quickly shoved the note into my bag. I’ll call him later. I looked over and saw Jasey grinning at me at my dad saw and looked confused.
“Jasey, what are you so happy about? You look like your face is about to split in half.”
“Oh nothing, nothing is happening, I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She covered lamely. My dad just quirked an eyebrow and turned to Jimmy,
“Dude, your girl is out of her mind.” Jimmy just grinned and nodded. We somehow managed to ALMOST get through dinner, and then Jimmy got bored and started a food fight with Aja, and Zack thought it was a good idea to join in. Then they hit some snobby lady in the face with pasta. Needless to say, we were ‘asked’ to leave.

“Damn it Jimmy, at this rate we’re not going to be allowed in any restaurant in Huntington!” My dad shouted at Jimmy, frustration clearly evident in his voice.
“I am so sorry that people don’t share my sense of humor, however, YOU guys are allowed back inside, it’s me, Zack, and Aja that are banned. Although why they would ban a three year old is beyond me, she didn’t know we weren’t supposed to throw food in public. Whatever, that Olive Garden sucked anyway.” He finished with a nod, hugging Aja closer. We all laughed as Jasey marched over and plucked her from his arms, walking over to Matt’s Escalade and climbing in. Jimmy just shrugged and grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder and running to his car. I pounded on his back, trying vainly to get down.

“Jimmy you freaking beanpole, put me DOWN!” He just laughed and threw me in the passenger seat of car. Well, that was fun…NOT.
“So, you wanna go shopping? We haven’t really hung out at all, I feel like I’m missing out on you.” He asked, and I laughed and nodded,
“Yeah man, let’s tear the mall up!” He laughed and nodded before pulling out his phone. Well this should be interesting…

Matt’s POV
(Undead!)
You better get up out the way,
Tomorrow we'll rise so we fight today,
And no, I don't give a fuck what you think and say,
'Cause we are gonna rock this whole place anyway.


I grabbed my ringing phone off the dash, and pressed the answer button upon seing Jimmy’s name flash across the screen,
“Yo man, what’s up?”
“Hey, me and Trinity are going to the mall to do some bonding.”
“Bonding? Jim, what the fuck? She’s been here for weeks and NOW you want to bond with her?”
“Yes, because you guys have been hogging her, and her friends were over this weekend. Don’t worry, I’ll have her back by curfew. Wait, what’s her curfew?” I thought for a minute before answering,
“Since it’s a school night, have her back by 11. And I mean in the door at ELEVEN Jim, no later.”
“Alright, alright. She’ll be back by eleven. Don’t worry man, she’ll be fine!” I was about to retort when I heard the dial tone. That little fucker hung up on me!

Jimmy’s POV
I was excited about hanging out with my niece; I hadn’t spent more than an hour with her since she got here. I saw her glance at my iPod, then open her mouth and close it again.
“Why don’t you pick some music Trin, it’ll take about twenty minutes to get to the mall.”
“Sweet man!” she yelled, grabbing my iPod and unplugging it from the system, wiring hers in. Soon something I had never heard before starting blasting out of the speakers,
“What is this?” I asked over the blaring screams.
“A Skylit Drive, I love them!” She yelled back, I laughed and ruffled her hair.
“Hey now, no touching the hair man, it took me an hour to get it to do this!” She said, slapping at my hands.

“Hey hey hey, no hitting the driver!” I grinned over at her, and she just rolled her eyes and starting singing along to a country song that had come on. I didn’t know what it was, but Trinity had a beautiful voice, harmonizing perfectly with the artist. I looked at her occasionally as she kept singing along with every song that came on, and noticed her texting someone with extreme concentration. I reached over and snatched her phone, smacking her hands away when she tried to get it back. I was scrolling through her recent texts and noticed they were all to and from some kid named Mitchell. Who the fuck is Mitchell?

“Who’s this Mitchell kid, where did you meet him, and why is he asking if you want to hang out with him on Saturday?” I asked and she blushed bright red before answering,
“He was the waiter at Olive Garden, that explains where I met him, and I guess because he wants to hang out with me?”
“I’m so telling your dad about this, text him back and tell him he has to meet us all before he takes you ANYWHERE. How old is this kid anyway?”
“He’s 17.”
“Well that’s not too bad, your birthday is soon isn’t it?”
“Yeah, about two weeks now, April 20th”
“Alright, we need to go talk to your dad about this; we’ll go shopping some other time ok?”
“Alright, that’s cool.” I smiled at her as I got off the freeway, heading home to talk to Matt about a 17 year old asking his 15 year old daughter out. Should be a fun conversation.

Brian’s POV
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain,
Somehow I’m still here to explain.
I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and flipped it open.
“Hello?”
“Bri, it’s me, Kat. I need your help.” I was instantly awake at the sound of my twin sister’s voice.
“Why? What’s going on?”
“I’ll explain when you get here, I’m at the bus station in Huntington, terminal 7.”
“Ok sweetie, I’m on my way, I’ll be there in twenty.” I said good bye and quickly pulled the clothes on that I had discarded during mine and Lynnie’s…fun time. I sat on the bed and pulled my boots on, scribbling Lynn a quick note and running out the door, grabbing my car keys on the way. I hadn’t talked to Kat in almost a year, what had happened to make her call me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh snap, NEW PERSON!! But wait, why is she calling Brian after not talking to him for a year? Who knows??? I KNOW!! Haha I want to thank the following people for commenting:
miss.lancexsweets
XxXSynnerXxX
gothgirl081689
apollyonhasacracker
Kireichi
McLovin Gates
secrets-that-die
Chrissy Bear
Vanzchyk2011
jeffjeff21
MsSynnieVengeance

I love all my commenters, this chapter is dedicated to all of you =]
Ya'll know the drill by now, tell me what you think!