Status: It's sad, I'm in love with this story. So frequent updates n__n

Sending My Love From...

Twelve.

I laid awake in bed that night, thinking of everything that has happened so suddenly within the past few months. A tear surfaced in the corner of my eye and I brushed it away with my finger.

Andrew had been the love of my life and I didn't even think it was possible to ever look at another man again, but just like that Nick came storming in to my life like a tornado and spun everything around. Andrew made me feel complete like that little piece inside me that wasn't quiet all together was finally patched up. Whenever I was with him, I was at my best and nothing could bring me down. But as quickly as he was taken from me that little missing piece fell out, leaving me empty again. But, Nick showed up, with a glue stick in hand to make everything better.

My head pounded with stress and confusion and I let my eyes close. Sleep would make me feel better and that's the one thing I wanted. But, unfortunately sleep wouldn't be coming for me tonight. I tossed and turned for hours between holding on to the past and Andrew, or thinking of the future and Nick.
♠ ♠ ♠
short. shitty. but it's an update.
sorry for the lack of them in the past like six or seven months, whoa.
alot has been going on for me.
i apologize.