The Journal of Happy Downfall

page 6

2/18/04

Dear Journal,

Guess what? I’m grounded for a week. Oh joy…. When I heard the door opening, it was really my parents and when I hit my dad over the head with the baseball bat…well…you can guess the rest. Well it is hard to see in the dark and when you see a figure in the dark, that’s how you would react. Well, anyways, my parents let me have today free because of the family reunion. It was actually really fun. I talked to my cousins, Mary, Danny, John, and Gavin. We got caught up on everything. I found out that Mary is going to collage to become a teacher. That would be so cool is she was my teacher one year. She still has 2 more year in collage before she can become one though. Danny is the class president at her school in Indiana. She said that she going to try and get more free time to work on homework. Well, more time to hang out with friends is more like it. John, the quarter back on the football team has help the team win most of their games. He’s pretty strong if you ask me. Gavin is more like the nerd in the family. He has straight A ’s, but he doesn’t really look like a nerd to me. He looks like a normal teenager that would really fail all of his tests. After all got caught up, we played some baseball and volleyball in the back yard. It was me, my aunt Teresa, uncle Joe, my sister, my creepy cousin Drake, and Gavin against Mary, Danny, John, my mom, aunt Alissa, and uncle Gage. All the others just watched us play. We lost, but it was still fun, especially when it hit Gavin in the head, but he just laughed it off. Lisa came over for a bit and everyone loved her. Everyone had fun. I even got Drake to talk this time. He may be creepy, but all he wants is someone to talk to and have fun with someone. Next time, I’m going to make him smile. I will do so even if I try all day long, he will smile. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Hehe. Well, anyways, the book I’ve been reading is quite interesting and very addicting to read. I’m almost done with it, meaning I only have 5 pages left. I’ve already started on the writing part of the book and it’s already 3 pages long. When it comes to reading and writing, then it’ll be done in a matter of no time. Well I should go now. Everyone’s downstairs ready to watch a movie. Bye.

Sincerely,

Happy Downfall
♠ ♠ ♠
page 6 of 32