Sorry I Stole Your Girl

Chapter Five.

A large thud woke me up suddenly, the sunlight was blinding as I slowly opened my eyes to see where I was laying.

“What the..” I groaned, sitting up holding up my body with my arm for support as I looked around the garden, where everyone was laying, couples cuddled together and singles laying around, Alex’s arm was strewn across my lap as I gently moved it off standing up. The whole place was an absoulte wreck, I couldn’t even remember half of the night.

“Baaaaabe,” Alex groaned beside me, I looked down at him, he has laying with one eye open looking up at me with a small smirk on his face, “Come, cuddle with me.”

“You can kiss my ass if you think I’m going to lay on hard ground and cuddle with you, have you saw the state of this place?”

“No.” He groaned, using both his arms to push him up, “Oh.”

“Yeah, oh!” I chuckled vagely, “Come on,” I said, pushing myself up and holding out my arms to help him up. Instead he pulled me down on top of him, “I’m pretty lucky you’re so fat or that wouldn’t have been a comfy fall for me.”

“Fat?! You just called me, fat? How dare you!” He shouted at me, as he began tickling my sides. Laughter came loudly from my body with a few squeaks. He eventually stopped and I tried once more to pull him up, this time I succeeded. Alex quickly laced our fingers together as he moved over the bodies to open the backdoor. Once we were inside both of us let go and just stared.

“Wow.”

“What the hell happened last night?”

“I have no idea, I can’t even remember last night,” I admitted.

“Same,” Alex frowned looking around the kitchen, which had cups, bottles, toilet paper, balloons scattered around. We both moved around walking past the rubbish on the floor, reaching the other end of the room.

“I really, really don’t want to tidy this up,” I groaned looking around the living room, “Go wake up everyone.” Alex nodded and made his way back to the back garden.

After a few moments the house was full of moans at the sight or the place and at the fact everyone was hungover and still pretty tired.

“This is so fucking bad,” Lisa groaned, “I’ve never seen this house in this state, and we’ve had major parties in her before.”

“I know, this is the worst,” Jack stated.

“You know, I would looove to help tidy, but I need to go,” Lexie smiled nervously pointing at the door.

“Oh no, you are not leaving!” Zack stated, “We all need to tidy this up, it’s our mess and the more people the quicker it is done and we can all just go home and relax. Okay?” He said, moving towards the drawer which had bags in it. Soon everyone was armed with a bag and had made their way into separate rooms tidying up.

“So, how long have you been with James?”

“A few months, he’s really sweet, you know? He’s the kind of guy you dream of when you are a little girl, that prince charming or something.” She smiled thinking about him, “Not that Alex wasn’t special, but James is just a different kinda of special..” She bit her bottom lip.

“N’aww, I can tell you really like him.” I chuckled softly.

“Like? It’s more like love!”

“Oh please,” Lexie scoffed turning to us, “There is no such thing as love. Guys are only good for one thing, and we all know what that is.”

“Are you serious?!” Kait said, she was Zack’s new girl, she seemed lovely from what we’d all spoke of with her, “Are you actually insane? Of course there is a thing called love, maybe just because you don’t feel like you love Jack, doesn’t mean love isn’t real.”

“Yeah, I mean, you know when you love someone. You know when you feel for someone more than just liking them,” Lisa stated.

“Yeah, I mean, you just.. Know,” I stated looking back at the house seeing Alex standing at the fridge, a soft smile spread across my face.

“Yeah, okay,” Lexie scoffed, “I’ll never believe in love. No matter what happens.”

“Oh, you will. One day, when you find.. him.”

*

HOLY TITTYFUCK!

At that noise me and Alex looked up from the television to see Jack fall in the door, Zack followed closely behind shaking his head at him as Kait and Lexie followed them both in. I quickly turned back around leaning my head on Alex’s shoulder.

“Why is he here again?” I whispered to Alex.

“Because, Keith is coming over to discuss some things about the band. So he needed to be here,” Alex whispered back to me, holding my hand. I groaned but nevertheless hugged into Alex’s side.

After everyone was well into conversations with each other, I slipped out from my position and made my way into the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water.

“We need to talk.”

I looked over my shoulder to see Jack standing leaning against the counter.

“About?” I asked, not turning around to look at him.

“You’re dating my best friend, Jay..”

“And?” I asked, sitting my glass down in front of me and spinning around towards him, “It isn’t a big deal, is it?”

“Well, yeah, kind of..” Jack stated, looking directly towards me.

“I wouldn’t think it is.”

“Yeah, of course you aren’t going to think that! You aren’t me, I mean, we dated for four years, Jade. And now, you’re with my best friend!?”

“Yeah, we dated for four years and then you cheated on me, Jack! You fucked up, we both moved on. Alex was there for me, so we got close.”

“Well, it just seems weird, I don’t like it!”

“Tough.” I scoffed, moving to push past him, but surprising for Jack he stopped me. His hands roughly held onto my shoulders as he pressed his mouth to mine. My instant response was to push him off, “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!”

“It’s called kissing.”

“Yeah, well you lost the privilege to kiss me a while ago,” I groaned, shaking my head and pushing past him.

I heard him walk behind me as I made my way over to Alex, taking a seat on his knee instead of the empty seat beside him. He never said anything, just wrapped his arms around my waist to make sure I didn’t fall off, and press his lips to my temple.

“I have a surprise for you,” Alex whispered in my ear. I smiled turning my face towards his.

“Oh really? And what may that be?” I asked, pressing my lips to his for a few seconds.

“It’s a surprise, I can’t tell you.” Alex chuckled, smirking a little.

“Yeah, but you should tell me,” I smiled, at Alex who shook his head at me.

“Nope, you’ll find out tonight.”

“This better be good, or I will hurt you,” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Ha, yeah, okay, like you could hurt me!”

I pouted down at him, fluttering my eyelashes, “I won’t hurt you if you tell me.”

“Just wait, Jay!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I am so so so sorry it's taken me so long to get this out :|.

It's been what, two months? SORRY.
I've had exams and so much going on in my life that I just couldn't write but guess what guys? It's summer! AND I HAVE 8 WEEKS TO WRITE ALL I FUCKING WANT.

SO.. Firstly you gotta comment on this and I'll love you.
Secondly, you gotta check out my other two stories :
Your Love Is My Drug. This one will be getting updated at least 3 times a week, I already have updates written up for it :D. and
I Guess That I'm Wrong For Falling In Love A story with my best friend Kait :D It's gonna start getting updated more too! <33

OH AND ASK ME STUFFFFFFF.
Ask Me Anything! <3