So Vindictive.

I'm Over Getting Old;

I sat in the studio with Alex, my phone pressed against my ear as my mother yelled into my ear about babies.

"Mom, I refuse to have this converstation right now." I groaned.

Alex chuckled from the side of me, looking at me. I slapped him playfully in the arm. Jack was recording guitar in the recording studio. After Alex got out of the coma they got straight to work on a new album.

"I know honey, but I'm not going to wait until I'm one hundred to have grand children!" She exclaimed.

"Mom, I have to go. I'll call you later." I said, rolling my eyes. "Love you!" I exclaimed, hanging up.

"Oh god, the baby converstation." Alex laughed.
"Kill me now." I covered my face with my hands.
"I want a baby!" Alex said jokingly, at least I hoped.
"You're not the one giving birth." I smiled at him.
"True." He nodded.

Jack walked out of the studio, placing his guitar on the rack. Their record manager talking to him.

"That's a wrap for today! We'll get started on the drums tomorrow!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands.

"Thank god. I want to get home and sleep." Alex rested his hand on my knee.
"Let's go, baby." I got up, grabbing his hand.

I helped Alex up off the couch we were previously sitting on. Jack fist pounded Alex before we left. I drove home. Alex falling asleep in the passenger seat. I pulled into the parking lot of our apartment complex. I shook Alex's shoulder gently, waking him up.

Alex fluttered his eyes.

"We're home." I told him, getting out.

Alex got out, walking over to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist, kissing my cheek. I unlocked the door and threw my keys on the counter top. Alex went into the kitchen, pouring a glass of lemonade.

"Are you coming to bed with me?" Alex asked groggily.
"Of course." I giggled.

Alex handed me the glass.

"You can have a sip." He shrugged his shoulders.
"Thanks." I laughed, taking a sip.

I handed it back to him, falling into his chest. Alex placed his arm around me.

"I was being serious about the baby.." Alex trailed off, sighing.

I pulled away, looking him directly in the eyes.

"Alex, I don't think neither of us are ready to take care of a child." I said quietly.
"I'm serious about this relationship. I'm ready to settle down. I'm serious about you. And I'm going to be serious about this child. You're my wife." He cupped my face with his hands, pecking my lips.

My eyes welled with tears. I don't know what it was, maybe it was because Alex was finally admitting commitment, or because I was so happy to hear it.

"Don't cry baby." Alex said softly, kissing my cheek.
"I love you so much." I sobbed into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
so.. i went to the all time low concert. alex called me a babe/shawty. jack and zack signed my chest. i got a picture with both of them. and martin johnson. (: