Torn into Two

Slut.

At the sound of his step sister’s name, Frank turned.
“Where?” He asked.
“There.” I nodded with my head.
“Who is that she’s with?” Mikey asked, getting in on the conversation.
“Ann.” Marie said softly.
“Do we not like Ann?” Gerard butted in as well.
“No. We don’t.” I scowled.
“Why not?” Frank asked concerned.
“Because apparently she thinks two girls dating is a disease and a sickness. Well that’s what she told me when she found out I was bi.” I explained.
“And right now they’re looking a little clo-” Marie started to say, but her sentence was pretty much confirmed when Ann planted a quick kiss on Zoey’s cheek.

Frank’s POV

I saw this Ann girl plant a soft kiss on my step sister’s cheek. I looked over at Molly, whose jaw instantly tightened.
“Come on, let’s get out of here.” I took her hand, but she wouldn’t budge.
“No. They’re not going to ruin this. It’s a fucking public zoo.” Molly cursed under her breath as she ended up pulling me towards them.
Mikey, Marie, and Gerard followed close behind.
“Molly, come on let’s not do anything we’ll regret.” Marie said as we started getting closer.
“I’m not going to do anything to them.” Molly promised.
She wasn’t lying, she wasn’t going to do anything, but she was going to say something.
“Hypocrite.” She coughed as we walked behind them.
“What?” Ann turned around to only see our backs as we walked away.
“Hey, what did you just fucking say to us?” I heard Zoey yell.
Molly came to a stop and closed her eyes and took and deep breath.
“Come on Molly, leave it.” Marie whispered.
“Yeah, it’s not worth it.” Mikey added.
“Too late.” Gerard warned as Zoey and Ann started walking over to us.
Although I have no idea how Zoey didn’t recognize me because of my hair, she didn’t realize it was us until we turned around.
The look on both Ann’s face and Zoey’s were what we all call ‘priceless’, but just not in the Master Card way.
“Do you want to repeat what you said?” Ann crossed her arms, and seemed to be un-phased by whom she was talking with.
“I said, you’re a hypocrite.” Molly copied Ann’s stance, just to tick her off.
“Molly.” I warned.
“No let the bitch talk.” Zoey’s words took everyone by complete surprise.
“Zoey!” I scolded, but she completely ignored me.
“I’m a hypocrite?” Ann asked.
“Yes dip shit.” Molly nodded.
“How do you figure?” Ann asked with rudeness dripping off her words.
“You can’t be serious.” Marie butted in.
“I tell you I’m bi and you completely freak out! I try to talk to you about it, and tell me that I have a disease!” Molly ranted loudly, earning a few stares.
Ann didn’t respond.
“And you have nothing to say to it.” Molly’s voice got softer, filled with hurt.
“It’s not my fault I fell in love with Zoey.” Ann finally said.
“You’re in love after like what, two or three days?” Marie couldn’t help but chuckle.
“How do you know we haven’t been seeing each other for a few months huh?” Zoey put her hands on her hips.
“That’s why you look so damn familiar!” I pointed at Ann, and it all came flooding back. “I remember that night that I walked in to your house and-” I decided not to finish the sentence.
“So wait, that means that you wanted to have a fucking relationship with me, while you were in a serious relationship with Ann?!” Molly exclaimed.
“Excuse me. I’m going to have to ask all of you to leave.” A security guard informed us.
“You are a slut.” Molly point at Zoey. “And you, are the worse excuse of a friend I’ve ever met. I never want to see you again.” Molly pointed at Ann.
“Okay Molly come on.” I started to pull her towards the exit, with some help of Gerard.
“I hope you both fucking burn in hell!” Molly screamed as we left the park. “Let me go!” She pulled away from Gerard and I and started to walk away quickly.
“Do we go after her?” Marie asked.
“I will, you guys go pull the car around” I volunteered and threw them the keys before going after Molly.
Molly sat on the curb before I even reached her, but once I did I sat next to her. It was silent for a bit before either of us spoke.
“Why would she do something like that?” Molly finally whispered as she put her head on my shoulder.
“Which mean female are you talking about?” I asked as I wrapped my arms around her.
“Both.” Molly replied plainly.
“I don’t know.” I answered honestly. “And I’m sorry Molly.”
“She was one of my best friends.” Molly said angrily.
“I know baby, but she can’t be your best friend if she treats you like that. And I have no idea what has gotten into Zoey.” I sighed.
“I’ll tell you what got into Zoey, Ann.” Molly scowled and we both stood up as Gerard pulled my car around and we got inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I got six readers on my last chapter and not one freakin' comment! What is this? =(