The Humanoid Diaries

14.10.2012 Entry Two

Dear Diary,

I finished my meal which consisted of a moldy biscuit and thick orange juice. I guess you are deprived of the good stuff when you die! Of which tomorrow I am checking out.

Dying in New Babylon was rather common occurrence. It was considered a peculiarity for someone (Human) not to die. There are many modes of dying in Babylon. Luckily, they let us chose. Beheading, dipping in tar, fire, puncturing (repeat stabbing) or the favorite...getting shot in the head. I think that I will chose the latter. It's quick and I won't suffer for long. I'm sure that later on in this day I will be tortured. The Queen promised that my torture would be worse than my death, and I believe her. Torture was worse than Death. I heard that if you dare shed a tear or scream during it, that they would make it worse. They want you to get close enough to death to kiss it, and then they pull you away from it.

The torture consisted of your phobia. I am afraid of spiders. I expect them to be used. I just wonder how.

I guess it doesn't matter...

You are a savior...

I started off my journal with those words. Where do they come from? What do they mean? Well, again I will have to give you some background information...

A year ago, I was in an encampment in Germany, along with Tom, Georg and Gustav. There we lived along with hundreds more in poverty. Starvation was the norm. Illness and disease plagued us constantly, because we were denied medical care. Our housing was shanty, and all four of us found ourselves huddled close together on a sidewalk, rats our roommates...and oftentimes our meals. I know that it is disgusting, to think about eating a filthy rat but when you're in desperation, and food in scarcity, you'd bake Fido, if it came down to your survival.

We lived in this state for about a half a year, which was quite humbling. In past years we were upper class, quite prosperous because of our gift of music. We were once a popular band...and now we are a shadow of our former selves. When music was banned in the world by Aerieus...our livelihood came to an abrupt end. The substitute for music was chants that all alike...human and humanoid...were required to recite:

NEW BABYLON
THE WONDERFUL CITY OF LIGHT AND PEACE
HAPPINESS AND TRANQUILITY
LIFE TO ALL
LIFE TO ALL
QUEEN AERIEUS WANTS
LIFE FOR ALL
AND BABYLON WILL CONTINUE FOREVERMORE


What it should have said:

NEW BABYLON
THE CLANDESTINE CITY OF DARKNESS AND WAR
SADNESS AND DISCORD
DEATH TO HUMANS
DEATH TO HUMANS
QUEEN AERIEUS, GREAT BITCH
WANTS DEATH FOR HUMANS
AND BABYLON WILL FALL INTO THE PITS OF HELL FOREVERMORE


Moving On...

Tom, Georg, Gustav, and I continued in our lowly state...until one day a legion of Humanoid soldiers marched in an commenced a 5 day siege of Germany...slaughtering humans mercilessly...so they could harvest their flesh and organs. It was a sickening sight. Myself, Tom, Georg and Gustav found an old bomb shelter and hid their alongside a few other people. We were safe for about two weeks...until a mole which was among our group...(And humanoid we would later find out) betrayed US to THEM. We were surrounded and enslaved. I don't know why they didn't kill us. Tom thinks that it was because the humanoids had already reached their quota for organs, and didn't need anymore. There was n use in wasting potential valuable organs in the future. That sounds...logical.

So, we were made into slaves, and were thrown in factories, where we produced propaganda that was to be loaded into the "brains" of the humanoids...basically this consisted of political rhetoric created Aerieus...for example "Humans are filth...humans are evil...humans want to kill you...humans must be destroyed"...I thought that it was rather oxymoron...since it was US, humans that were keeping the Humanoids alive...

*shrug*

But anyway...we put in their systems...to make them automatically worship Aerieus...and to be her flunkies...

We toiled day in night in these factories...sometimes with out sleep...and constantly in the background we would hear...the stupid "New Babylon" chant I mentioned earlier in my entry...played over and over again. Occasionally, the huge television screen... would flash Queen Aerieus, who would be barking commands to us...cursing at us...and belittling us...all as she, childlike...holds a teddy bear, and sometime...sucking her thumb...

This almost made me laugh...but I had to refrain...in fear of my life. A humanoid guard was always keeping surveillance.

After our required 9 hour shift in the factory, we would be marched...to our housing...ate our meal...which consisted of a swampy looking soup...and made to go to bed...and thus we would continue this for months...and years...

Image

Until one day...everything would change for all four of us...

It was when we met her--------

(The guards are at my door...my torturing is at hand...If I survive it...I will write again...that is if I can still write...)

Until Then,

Teddy bears are evil...

Bill