*** Suck *** Lick Man We Nasty

It Was Once A Dark Lonely Summer's Eve

-Linnae's POV-
I woke up the next morning next to George. It's nothing new there, there were plenty of times were I've woken up next to him. This time however, he was shirtless and I couldn't feel any clothes on myself. The events of last night rushed into my head. I smiled down at George, remembering that I gave the man I loved my virginity. Then I remembered that my mother was in the room next to us. Shit. I untangled myself from George's arms and put on a pair of boy shorts and one of the t-shirts that I stole form George. I walked out of my room and down the hall. Passing both Jordan's and my mother's rooms I walked straight to the kitchen to start breakfast. A few moments later, my mother walked in and started helping me. There was an extremely awkward silence between the two of us.
“You two used a condom right?” my mother asked after a fifteen minute silence.
“Of course mom, I'm not that stupid” I said looking at her. She smiled and walked over to me.
“He makes you happy?” she asked; I nodded. “then that's all I can ask” she said before kissing my head and walking back over to where she was cooking french toast. We finished breakfast soon after and I went to wake up Jordan and George.
After breakfast, Jordan and George both had to go to work, leaving mom and I to spend time together. We did what any mother and daughter would do. Watch sad movies and eat popcorn. At least that's what we did.
When it was nearly six, mom and I got started on dinner. A few minutes before it was done, Jordan and George walked in. George had invited his parents to dinner with us so they could meet my mother.
“So Linnae, you graduate soon I hear” George's mom said smiling at me. I nodded, smiling.
“Yeah in a couple of weeks” I replied, happily. Who wouldn't want to get out of high school? I sure as hell did.
“Congratulations” George's dad said. I smiled, nodding, appreciatively. When dinner ended George drove his parents home and Jordan, mom and I went to bed.

-Jeniss's POV- (Skip a week)
I had set about packing my stuff. I had only a few days left of school and both Jay and I were getting impatient.
“So we're are formally invited to Linnae Rochelle Purvis Terrell's Graduation Ceremony on June 6th” Aeseret said in a formal voice, reading off a small card. I couldn't help but to laugh. Within a minute the two of us were on the floor rolling around while laughing.
“That was rich” Aeseret said standing up. I nodded in agreement.
“Only a week left then you're leaving me!” Aeseret shouted at me in mock anger. She was moving in with Jordan, while Linnae was going to move into George's apartment.
“Well we are still going to that Avenged Sevenfold concert with Ash and Carebear” I said reminding her about the newest concert we decided we needed to go to. Yes we loved Avenged Sevenfold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so sorry it's short. I realized that the last time I updated was more than a week ago but I was busy and once i finished what I was doing, I heard that The Rev died. I was so sad I couldn't bring myself to write much.