Status: i havent done a story in awhile please dont be too mean with it

My Ex The Stalker

What Are You Doing Here?

I was walking down the street from getting off the bus. I just came got out of school and I was tired of carrying my bag full of books and homework. When I bumped into someone I thought I never wanted to see for the rest of my life. Mike my ex boyfriend who I dated three times and he broke my heart all three times.

Mike said “Oh hey Vanessa it’s been awhile since I seen you how are things going?”

I could tell right away something was not right by the way he said that sentence. It sounded like he wanted something from me. I wasn’t going to fall for that trick anymore.

“Mike what are you doing around here I told you I never want to see your face again” I said in a mad tone. I couldn’t believe he would show his face again after what he put me through.

Listen before you say something stupid like always I want to apologize for the stuff I did to you I know it was stupid of me to keep going out with you and then breaking up a week later. I don’t know what I was thinking so what can I do to make it up to you to show you that I am truly sorry?” he looked at me with a sad face but I knew he was lying like always.

“Well first of all you can start by telling me after months of being apart why now you want to say you’re sorry? Do you know what kind of shit you put me through? You knew I loved you but did you give a fuck no! You thought this was all fun and games where you can say anything you want and then lie about it later on. Till this day I still don’t understand what made me like you anyways.” By now I had turned my back just the sight of him gave me Goosebumps.

“Look I said I was sorry what I did was wrong I want to start over just as friends. I know you want to kick my ass for that shit I put you through.” He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around so I can see his face but I just stared at the ground and had my arms folded still pissed off. I just threw his hand off me and started to walk away when he grabs me again but harder and pulls me close to him so I was just inched away from his face. He had a grin on his face.

“Where do you think you’re going? I didn’t hear your answer do you accept my apology or not.” I just screamed at him “No now let go of me before I get my boyfriend on your ass.” He just laughed and kissed me and pulled away and I slapped him as hard as I could. Mike was a lot taller and a lot stronger than me so I felt like an ant standing near him. He just stood there like it was nothing. “You little shit your pathic you call that a slap ha! Here let me show you how it’s done”.

He raised his hand and I braced for it and he hit right across the face. He throws me to the floor and started to kick me over and over again in the stomach. I screamed and then he stopped and looked at me and said “Now will you accepted my apology or not? I looked at him and just shook my head.” You have no idea what you just done for the rest of your life I will be watching your every move and if you even try and do something about it you and everyone you love will die one by one.” He gave me one more hard kick to the stomach before walking away and leaving me there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys just to tell you mike is a real person. we really did date and he broke up with me twice and the last time i broke up with him because he said he never loved. i havent seen him since that day. i hope i never have to he messed with my emotions and all he wanted from me is sex. luckily im in a better relatiponship with joey and joey does love me for me and not for sex. we have been going for about 4 months now and i have never been happier.