Status: Complete

Mistaken Love

The shocks and Sebastian

Image

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and birds chirping happily. Clouds looked like fluffy bunnies and flowers bloomed brightly. Yeah today is a bad day. To make it even worse...I had school today. Joy.

After getting dressed in a white shirt with Pikachu and lightning bolts on it and some gray skinny jeans I took out my flat iron and made my hair pretty then applied some onyx eye liner. Of course I brushed my teeth already. Oh I am very interesting in the morning because before I put on my shoes I pulled on a pair of yellow knee high socks. Dragging my feet to the kitchen I drank a glass of juice and grabbed my black, pin attacked messenger bag. Walking out the door I see that my mom's car is gone. Figures I'd have to walk. Oh well.

I know I know. You're thinking how boring and I agree...until I heard Diary of Jane blasting form a car speeding by and then coming to an abrupt stop. Seriously it even made a screeching noise. A boy's head poked out the window he seemed to be smiling. Oh yeah...today is NOT my day.

"I SEE YOU PIKACHU!" Anthony smiled.

"Go poke ball! I'm gonna catch you!" Jake laughed.

"Ha ha...very funny guys." I glared.

"Need a lift deary?" Jake asked politely.

"...sure."

When I climbed in the back seat Anthony turned around smiling very cat like. Can I not just sit in quiet? *sigh* I should of stayed in bed.

"So I hear you're a stalker." Anthony smiled.

"JAKE! How could you tell him! Grrr... I AM NOT!" I groan.

"Ok, ok...that's why you were "oh so worried" about Edward?" Jake mocked.

"Well...it was late. ANTHONY STOP SMILING LIKE THAT!" I screamed.

"Hehe. I wonder what the boss would say if we delivered the Pikachu right to him." He laughed evilly.

"Well, I'm sure we'd get a mighty reward." Jake answered grinning like a mad man.

Oh yes I'm dead. Anthony turned around and started flipping through the CD player. Every now and then Jake would cringe. Apparently someone doesn't like his things touched.

"WILL YOU PICK SOMETHING ALREADY!?" Jake screamed.

"I don't have to. We are here." Anthony said.

Jake glared as he pulled into a parking space and as soon as the car stopped I jumped out ready to run. Too bad Anthony and Jake both grabbed my arms and dragged me in some direction. Once there, they let go of me. I saw two girls and Edward staring at me. This wasn't good.

"PIKACHU" the girls yelled smiling.

"Yup we caught it just for the boss." Anthony winked.

"My my...what a powerful looking Pikachu. Hey wanna thunder shock him?" Edward asked.

I rolled my eyes but played along anyway, "PIKA...CHUUUUUUUU" I screamed and ran after Anthony.

"Pika, pika, Pikachu!" Stephanie and April chanted after me.

Once I caught him and hit him a few times I walked back smiling. The girls laughed while Jake and Edward we're just smiling. Serves him right. I belong to no one. I quickly learned that The girls were Jake and Anthony's girl friends. Stephanie was the same age as Jake and was very pretty. And April was Anthony's. She was my age and promised to show me to my classes. Her and Anthony looked OK together but I wonder if someone else might be better for her. April was also very pretty. Looking at them I felt... kinda ordinary.

I smiled at the two girls and thought to myself that perhaps I could have friends here. It made me smile and I think I saw Edward smile too. Weirdo. The bell rang and Molly and Jake excused themselves and Anthony was gonna walk April to her class. She looked at me apologetically and I just smiled. As they walked off Edward grabbed my wrist and, I guess he was leading me to the office.

He opened a door and pushed me toward the secretary. A ghastly looking woman who needed to stop fake baking. I told her my name and she handed me everything I needed. Locker number 1005 and the combo was 47-15-3. Edward seemed a little disappointed where my locker was but showed me where it was located. My schedule showed me my classes. And Edward showed me what classes I have with who.

Science - Stephanie
History -Anthony
Math -Alone
P.E. - Jake
Lunch -Everyone
Creative Writing -Alone
French -April
English -Edward

I suppose it could be worse. He pointed me in the direction of the science room and said he had to get to math. So off I went alone. When I got there instead of knocking I just walked right in and sat down very quickly. Stephanie saw me and came over next to me.

"Hey! I bet you're happy you have someone in this class huh?" She smiled

"Yeah...I guess I didn't expect you to come talk to me." I looked down.

"We're friends. Of course I would. But you better duck down." She laughed.

"Why-" I was cut off.

"Ahhhh! Miss. Ska a presume? Welcome to science. Please stand and introduce yourself." some teacher said.

I walked up to where he was motioning and I felt faint. Everyone was staring at me and Stephanie looked ready about to catch me if I fell.

"I-uh...I" I breathed in deeply and heard people muttering and snickering. That does it.

"OKAY! Ya know what. It's kinda hard to come up and introduce myself if you guys don't care. Frankly I'm glad. I don't want attention! But because Teach said so I'm up here totally embarrassed. I am Rory. Not Roar or Ror Ror. RORY! And yes. This is a Pikachu on my shirt. If you talk shit about me and I find out I'm gonna thunder bolt your ass." I practically hissed.

Everyone looked shocked as I sat back down next to a smirking Stephanie. Teach...err Mr. Thomas just smiled and began writing on the bored explaining some scientific theory.

"Nice work." Stephanie whispered.

"I try." I smiled.

"Too bad you got the attention you didn't want."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Sebastian Haydens keeps staring at you now." She groaned.

"Who?"

"MISS. MADISON AND SKA...please shut up." Mr. Thomas said.

After class Stephanie waved goodbye and told me history was up the hallway pass the janitors closet. She ran away before I got the chance to ask who Sebastian Haydens is. All I have to say is that he better know to leave me alone. I began walking while everyone hurried to their class. I saw the closet and the room too. I walked in and Anthony instantly jumped by my side.

"Hullo!" he smiled.

"Hi Anthony."

"Here's the thing. Mrs. Frass is a dyke and hates me." he groaned.

"Haha. Poor you. Hey um Anthony who's Sebastian Haydens?"

"Him? He is the most f-"

"ANTHONY! STOP TALKING!" Mrs. Frass screamed.

My god. He wasn't joking. How rude. Of course she gets points for not making me introduce myself. I wonder what Anthony did to make her hate him. Knowing him...something stupid. History went by with Anthony snoozing and me trying to keep him awake. When the bell rang he dropped me off at my locker because April's was right next to it! We all started talking and before I could ask who this Sebastian Haydens guy was the bell rang and April shoved me toward the math room.

Walking in I realized I had no one. Figures because I'm still pretty low in the math department. I heard Anthony is in some advanced trig. I know who to ask for help. I took a seat in the back of the room and Mrs. Kingsler smiled at me.

"Hello. Are you Rory Ska?"

"Yes."

"Oh that's good. I was hoping if you're not to shy you'd come up and introduce yourself." She smiled.

"Well...s-sure." I gulped.

Walking up to the front of the room I tipped my head back and tried to think of something to say.

"Ok...I'm Rory. Just Rory. Eh, don't do the whole high school rumor thing ok? I'm human and I have feelings. I really want some grape juice right now and if you make me angry I'll thunder bolt you guys to a crisp with my Pikachu." I rolled my eyes.

It wasn't as dramatic as science but hey, I was nice. Mrs. Kingsler nodded and began to teach. This being math I felt my eyes flutter 15 minuets into the lesson. Just then something hit me in the head. I glared all around the room and saw a guy smirking at me giving me a mock salute. Opening the note, it said,

Well well, Miss. Pika I must say I'm disappointed. I thought for sure you'd rant like you did in science. Too bad. you're pretty sexy when you're angry. ;) See you around Rorychu.
-Seb

I think I'm gonna puke. Who does this guy think he is? I threw the paper away and glared at him the rest of class. As the bell rang he strolled over to me as if nothing happened.

"Get my note cutie?"

"Get lost."

"Ouch. But hey, I like girls with some spark"

"Oh I'll show you spark. I'll give you the biggest shock of your life if you don't leave me alone."

I quickened my pace to my locker only to find Seb right next to me again, eyes twinkling. Then in a hushed voice almost like a whisper he bent his face right next to my ear.

"Is that threat or a promise?" He smirked.

I whipped around only to find him that close to my face. Blushing I backed up into my locker and turned around opening it. He moved closer and put his hands on my shoulders. And that my friends is where I draw the line.

"Get off me! I hate being touched!" I shouted

"Too bad. You might have to get use to it." He frowned

"Listen you rich, pretty boy. I will knock that smirk off your face if you don't leave me alone!" I glared.

"Or what?" He laughed.

"I'll-" I was cut off.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Edward Growled.

Wait...Edward?
_____________________________EddiesP.O.V._______________________

"Get off me! I hate being touched!" Rory shouted

"Too bad. You might have to get use to it." Seb frowned

"Listen you rich, pretty boy. I will knock that smirk off your face if you don't leave me alone!" She glared.

"Or what?" He laughed.

"I'll-" I cut her off.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" I snarled.

I hate Seb so much. He thinks he's so amazing. Sebastian Haydens has hurt so many girls I've lost count. And what's up with hating me? It's been going on since 7th grade. What a loser. Normally I'd ignore him but he was messing with Rory. And I hate that.
I glared fire into his eyes and he glared right back. I'm sure Rory could feel the heat because she slammed her locker real quick. I broke eye contact with him looked at her. She took a step toward me and I saw her hands slightly shaking. She too had a glare in her eyes. Seb sneered at me. And I clenched my fist.

"Awww Ed, did I make you mad?"

"Go away." I said calmly

"No." He said evenly

"Seb. Get lost of I'm gonna punch you." I glared

"Empty threats Ed." He smirked.

Right when I brought my fist to make friends with his jaw Jake grabbed my hand. He held it back down and sent me a look that said 'cool it'. I moved more toward Rory and kinda hid her behind my arm.

"Sebastian Haydens...I think you should leave." Jake said.

"...Listen Emerson. This is between the three of us." Seb glared.

The bell rang to get to class. I felt Rory shift her position. Was she about to run to her class to escape him this much? I told Jake I'd take her to P.E. and that he better be close behind. Jake nodded and walked right behind Rory. Seb just glared at our backs. To make matters worse Rory turned around and stuck her tongue out at Sebastian. I chuckled as Jake pushed her in the gym. They both waved by to me and I headed off to art. About half way there Seb stepped out in front of me with two really big guys. Not fat but big as in muscle wise. I gulped.

"Now that Emerson isn't here you have no one to protect you." Seb smiled.

"I don't need Jake all the time. I'll take you on right now!" I growled.

"I was hoping you'd say that." He snapped his fingers.

The two big guys stepped forward and cracked their knuckles. I got into a stance to show I wasn't afraid. Right when the two charged me I blocked both punches and knocked on of them in the jaw. He got right back up as the other one grabbed me and shoved me against the wall. He's cheating! The bastard is cheating! I felt one guy punch me in the eye and my lip. The other one pulled his arm back giving me an uppercut. As I fell to my knees, one guy held me up and the other one punched me three times in the stomach. I fell to the ground trying to remember how to breath.

Seb stepped over me and I only saw a blurry smirk. He kicked me in the stomach again and started to say something. I thought I felt something brush my cheek...but a second later I was out. I let the pain free darkness take me. I swear I'll kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Thoughts?
Criticism?
//KillJayme\\