Status: I'm writing as much as I can.

Ashley

Ashley, Baby, You Make me Feel so Alive

"'sup?" Craig asked, running into me as I was exiting the bus at the same time he was getting on.

"Going jogging."

"Peace. Don't get hit by a car."

"Is that considered making fun of her?" Money asked as I stepped into the dreary weather. Well, it was better than sitting around while it rained outside.

I rolled my eyes and turned my iPod on in the same breath. "Ashley" by Escape the Fate came on. Damn you, Craig, I thought, quickly switching the song. He took my iPod while I was asleep. Asshole.

This time "Trouble" by NeverShoutNever came on. This was a lot better. I really didn't feel like listening to Escape the Fate right now. I have to hear them almost everyday.

While I was running, Craig's face kept popping into my mind. I was soaked, freezing, and miserable. ... WHY did I have to like Craig so much? He was my best friend's other best friend. And he is a complete and total asshole. I'm supposed to hate him. ... but he's so damn sexy! God!

When I got back to the bus, Craig was the only one there. Even the driver was gone.

"Where'd everybody go?"

"Store," he replied, not bothering to look up from the TV.

"Gee, sorry to bother you."

He looked up quickly. "What? When did I ever say that?"

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. He got up, grabbed my arm, and twirled me around. "What did I do?"

"You just seemed like I was bothering you, so I was going to go get my stuff and shower, and generally just stay out of your way until the guys got back." I looked down at my feet.

He put two fingers under my chin and tilted my head up. He pushed a strand of hair out of my face . "You're so beautiful," he muttered.

I blushed and looked away.

"Seriously, Ash."

His tone told me he really was being serious. I looked into his eyes.

Then our lips crashed into each others'. It was the best, most enthralling kiss of my life. And it
was interrupted by my brother of all people.

"Oh my GOD!"

We pulled apart quickly. "Fuck," I mumbled under my breath.

"Fuck is right," Craig agreed.

Sitting in this room, playing Russian roulette.

I tapped my fingers on my Black and White AriZona Tea can, trying to ignore Robert's persistant staring. It was getting old. Real old.

"Robert!" I yelled. "I'm not a fucking leper! Stop staring at me!"

"Sorry, Ash; I just can't stop thinking about ... that."

"Wow, really? Just shut up, Rob." I got up and walked into the bunks. Craig was on his, so I sat down next to him. He looked up, startled.

"Oh, hey. I didn't expect you to talk to me ever again."

"Craig, why wouldn't I?"

His head went back down. "Because I made your brother freak out on you."

"So? It's nothing that never happened before. He freaks out over everything. You should know that by now."

"I know ..."

"You're an excellent kisser, you know?"

He looked up again. "Really?"

"Like you've never been told that before."

"No, actually."

I laughed, "Okay."

"I really haven't!"

"Right."

"This is a really stupid argument, Ash."

"You started it."

"And I'm finishing it," he laughed.

"You suck."

"Whatever!"

"God, I can't believe Robert, of all people, had to come in," he said after a pause of silence.

"I know. Talk about awkward."

"Definately, dude."

I gave him a weird look.

"What?"

"You tell me that I'm beautiful, and whatnot, then kiss me, and then you call me dude."

He laughed. "Sorry."

"I'm just messing around," I said, leaning in for another kiss.

Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

We ended up making out until the other guys left for the movies. Then we fell asleep in each others arms. I woke up to someone moving next to me. I rolled over to see Craig shifting, trying not to wake me up.

"It didn't work."

He looked up. "Sorry."

"What're you doing?"

"I was gonna go to sleep on the couch. I didn't want the guys to see us laying together when they got back. They might ... er ... freak again."

"So? Let 'em," I stated, grabbing onto his shirt and pulling him back for some more of those sweet kisses.

"Damn, girl," he said when I finally pulled away.

I laughed. "I'm guessing you like that?" I asked densely.

"Duh," he said before attacking my neck.

I sighed from shear happiness.

"Oh, God, please don't do that."

I giggled. "You're eating my neck right now, cannibal."

"Fine," he said before going in for one last kiss, then pulled back. "What are we going to do?"

"About...?"

"The guys. They look at us like we're fucking lepers. Especially when we're together. I hate it. I just wanna be with you. No hassles, no tour, no guys. Nothing. Me and you on an abandoned island."

I grinned. "We can't do that. Not right now. You still have two months left, you know?"

"Unfortunately."

"Sorry, kid."

"Eh. It's not your fault."

"And I heard Max talking about going on a European tour soon."

"Fuuuuuck."

I laughed. "I'll go. We can take a seperate bus. We can be together, alone."

"Really now? I'd absoutely love that."

"So would I," I stated, my virginity brewing inside me.

"It's a deal, then." He then gave me a smile that could make a nun sin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this chapter, for the reference. But I needed to get something out. So many people are asking me to. But I still need a banner, if anyone wants to make me one :D