Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

To Remember Me Is to Remember Us

005

Zacky let out a frustrated breath as he paced his living room floor. All of his friends were there watching him. he tried to calm down, but just seeing her after all this time made his heart skip and when Val and Michelle had mentioned the baby he couldn’t keep his mind from racing. He had a little boy from what they girls had said, “Are you sure,” he asked them once more.

“Yes Zacky,” Val answered, “He looked just like you green eyes and all. It just pissed me off when she pretended not to know us,” she finished as she leaned into her husband Matt.

Zacky looked at all his friends, “We have to find her,” he said as he stopped in the middle of the room thinking, “I could get a private investigator to track her down,” he stated once again pacing.

“That’s a good idea,” Michelle added, “She would be looking for you, but not a stranger,” she said out loud. They all mumbled their agreements.

Though Brian sat and listened to all the ideas he really hated the fact that his best friend was going through this. He hated the fact that a person he knew and loved so much was hurt beyond words and that he couldn’t really do anything about it. Though he knew one thing was for sure when he saw Mena it was going to be hell to pay and that she would have to answer not only to Zacky and him, but eight others not including other friends and family, “You should take the kid,” he said.

Zacky stopped in his pacing once again to look at his best friend, “What,” he asked not sure if he heard right.

“I said you should take the kid,” Brian repeated, “It would make her pay for all the shit that she did,” he stated.

Zacky looked at him and then to each of the others. His mind raced at the thought of taking the child away from her. He hated her so much, but yet he also loved her so much that he couldn’t really find it in his heart to do something so cruel as that to her, “I don’t know,” he replied as he looked back into Brian’s brown eyes, “I mean I want payback, but that may just shatter her,” he stated as he turned to look at the floor.

Matt scoffed at him, “Are you fucking kidding me. That bitch put you through hell and back and you still trying not to hurt her when she was the one who did all the shattering around here,” he stated as he looked at his good friend.

“Matt’s right,” Johnny the smallest of the group of five friends inserted, “She deserves what ever we give her. Not only did she hurt you, but she hurt all of us. We were family and she just dumped us all to the side of the rode after everything we did for her. “

“They’re right man,” Jimmy the tallest said, “She deserves what ever is coming to her. We should hire the PI and when that’s done then we can make our move. We got lawyers so that is not a problem and you have money so that’s fine as well.”

Zacky bent his head down once again to take in all their words, “Zacky if you’re not sure we can wait,” Leana, Jimmy’s girlfriend said.

Wanting to get this done and over with so that he could have closure and lifted his head back up and said, “Let’s get this over with. I want her out of my life for good,” he stated as he walked out of the living room and into the room that served as his office and sat down at the computer to search for a PI that could help them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all are enjoying this story!

Queenie