Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

To Remember Me Is to Remember Us

009

Zacky sat back down with the baby still in his arms as he glared across the room towards Mena’s parents and sister, “You all knew and you never told me,” he accused, “You didn’t tell me about the amnesia, about the baby, or anything. How could you fucking do that,” he asked them as they stared back at him.

“She deserved a better life than what you were giving her,” Mena’s father said as he looked at the man who took his daughter away from them, “You took her away from her family, friends, and school. She gave up everything and for what? Nothing! She got nothing in return,” he answered.

“You don’t even know what the hell we had, David. She loved me and I loved her. How could you keep them away from me? I had legal rights and you took that from me,” Zacky shouted and he felt the baby stir in his arms. He looked down at his son trying to gain back his control.

“You have no rights. You were barely there for her. She went broke for you, dropped out of school, and then stopped talking to us,” Lisa said. Her daughter was her life and she wasn’t about to let this low life take her daughter away from her gain, “You turned her against us.

Looking up to meet Lisa’s gaze her told her, “You were the ones who made her turn away. She just wanted support from you. She just wanted to know that you all had her back and you never gave her that. Instead you told her how she was going to end up if she stayed with me. You fucking ruined our lives. She could have had her full memory back by now,” he shouted.

Zacky wasn’t really paying attention to anyone around expect Mena’s Parents. They were the focus of his anger and he didn’t even notice his mother come to him until he felt the baby being lifted from his hands, “I’ll take him out of here for this,” she said and put the baby on her shoulder as she left the waiting room.

Lisa wanted until her grandson was out of the room before she turned her anger back to Zacky, “You are the one to blame. You are the one who put all those thoughts in her head. If it wasn’t for you she would be living her dream by now. You are the one who ruined everything. If you weren’t on tour and leaving her all the time then you would have been there for her,” she accused him.

Zacky was about to reply back when Val spoke up, “Look why don’t we just stop. The going back and forth putting the blame on the other is not helping with the fact that Mena is hurt. We all have to stick together until we get word on how she is doing. We have to stay civil,” she finished.

Zacky wanted to say something, but he knew that Val was right. He had to keep clam or he was going to lose it. he was barely holding on when all the fighting started and now he realized that if he wanted to get Mena back that he would have to civil with her family, he didn’t want to, but he had to and he would do anything for Mena and his child.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating been sick. Anyhoo, hope you enjoyed it. Also,ffp get updated before mibba does.

ffp

Queenie