‹ Prequel: Only In My World
Status: Complete

I Want You

Richard and Ashley get back together. Ashley soon finishes school and moves back to Germany where her and Richard begin their together.
  1. Voicemail
    This is the sequel to Only in My World. Richard Kruspe Lovestory. Info and 1st chapter.
  2. So My Boyfriend is Famous
    Ashley goes shopping and finds posters with Richard on them. This causes her to get upset when she thinks about all the fan girls that will fall for Richard.
  3. We'll be Together Forever
    Everyone thinks Ashley is going crazy because she "claims" that Richard is her boyfriend. Her mum doesn't want her to go to school in an environment like that and lets her back to Germany :-D
  4. Love Lust
    Sex scene between Ashley and Richard.
  5. I'll Save You From This Nightmare
    Richard goes to school with Ashley to help her gather her things, only to be bugged by a fan.
  6. Home Sweet Germany
    Ashley goes back to Germany with Richard and has an interview.
  7. Pool Party
    Richard and Ashley get close in the pool.
  8. Cousins
    Paul's cousin pays Richard a visit.
  9. Classroom Lust
    Richard shows Ashley that he's good with his hands.
  10. Forbidden Love
    Richard and Ashley aren't allowed to be alone together anymore after their scene of lust. Will Christoph use this time to tell Ashley how he feels?
  11. Christoph
    Richard finds Christoph in Ashley bed, but Ashley goes back to Christoph.
  12. Love Triangle
    Christoph has an idea of a Love Triangle.
  13. Three-Some
    Richard, Christoph and Ashley have a Three-Some.
  14. Romance
    Ashley does the unthinkable
  15. Guilt
    Ashley starts to feel guilty for what she's doing to Richard.
  16. Dinner by the Beach
    Christoph takes Ashley out for the night but she ends up spending the rest of it in Richard’s bed.
  17. More Presents from Beyound the Grave
    Christoph give Ashley a diamond and sapphire bracelet that matches the necklace Richard gave her.
  18. Car Crash
  19. Coma
    Richard goes into a coma and Ashley never leaves his side.
  20. Happy and Tragic Ending
    This Chapter contains both the happy ending and the tragic ending so you can read them both if you wish. I wanted a tragic ending but my readers wanted a happy one so I wrote both.