Status: Done(:

I'm Feeling Love Sick But I Don't Mind

One.

"I got your picture, I'm coming with you
Dear Maria Count Me In...." My radio blared on Thursday morning. I turned the volume down and sat up, sighing, for another day of school. I rubbed my eyes, stretched, and went to get dressed. I put on a There For Tomorrow shirt, skinny jeans, and blue Converse. Simple. Brushed my hair, re-straightening some of it, and put my make up on. When I was finally ready, after forgetting my math book, I went to get my breakfast. Mom asked my if I wanted some oatmeal, like every other morning, I said no, and got some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Munching on that, I looked at nothing in particular, at stared at the clock on the oven. It was 6:55, and Dad was going to start rushing everybody but Mom and I are just going to take our time because I don't really like going to school too early because no one is really there except two or three people. All of them I either don't know or don't like. After I finished eating, I brushed my teeth and re-brushed my hair. When that was done, I sat on the couch and read my book.

At 7:15 we finally left the house. Dad was freaking out and going a little too fast. But this is the time we always leave. I swear, one of these days he's going to get a ticket.
We pulled up to my high school at about 7:25. I kissed Mom and Dad on the cheek, and got out. Almost forgetting my math book again. I went inside, slowly, turning my iPod off and silencing my phone. When I entered the cafeteria, there were only three people there. Two boys, one girl. I sat in the normal booth I sit in, taking my book back out and reading.

I read for a good 5 minutes until I felt someone sit in front of me. I glanced up and saw the two boys. One smiling like a geek and the other with a small smile on their face as if to say good morning. The Jonas Boys. I sighed, annoyed, and shut my book.

The Jonas Boys, Nick and Joe, lived down the block from my house. They actually have two other brothers, Frankie in about 3rd or 4Th grade, and Kevin who already graduated about one or two years ago. I loose count. But anyway, I've known both of them since Joe and I were in 3rd grade, Nick was a baby, and Kevin was in 4Th or 5Th grade. Their parents and mine are very close friends, unlike Joe and I. Me and Joe have hated each other since 3rd grade. The reason, I forget. But I do know that Joe and I have never been friends. I've found him annoying, and stupid. It's like he WANTS to be angry everyday. It's pathetic.

Now, Joe and I are seniors and Nick is a freshman.And the feud still goes on.
"Hello, boys," I said quietly, closing my book.
"Good morning, Abigail," Nick said, politely. I smiled, I've always found Nick cute.
Then I looked to Joe, glaring, and my smile fell. He just waved, like he was hiding something.
"What are you hiding." I said, it wasn't a question.
"Nothing! Jeez," He said, chuckling.
"Joe," My voice got lower.
"What, are you gonna go emo or something," He said, then acted like he was cutting his wrist. "Oh! It hurts SO GOOD!"
I rolled my eyes, "Just go away Joe."
Finally, my friend Macy showed up. "Hey, Abby. Hi Nick, Hi Joe," She put her bag down and sat beside me. She smiled at Joe. She's always had a crush on Joe, I didn't know why, I never understood what in the world she saw in him. Then, apparently Nick's friends showed up.
"See ya later, Abby," He said, and got up to go to his friends.
"Bye, Nick."
Which left us with the annoying one, Joe. Macy started a conversation with him about something I wasn't listening to. As long as he was occupied, I didn't care. I opened my book back up and started reading.
"So, are you and Emily still going out?" I heard Macy's eyes. For some reason, my ears perked.
"Nah, I broke up with her on like, Tuesday." He explained, I didn't hear about that.
"Why?" Macy asked.
"Well, it wasn't really working out. I never really saw her too much and it's like she didn't really WANT us to go out. I don't know, plus, I kinda had my eye one someone else anyway," He explained, I heard a smile in his voice.
"Who?" Macy asked. Oh god, is she trying to flirt? I tried to act like I was reading, keeping my eyes on the book.

The truth is, I was kind of relieved that Joe broke up with his girl, Emily. She was a Junior, so I never really knew her. But if she was with Joe, she must have been pretty. Although I can say that the celebrities he's gone out with, I'd barf. Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle? How do you spell BLURGGGHHHH. Plus, although we've fought, ever since we were Freshman I've thought Joe was incredibly cute. But I always thought he'd think it was gross if I told him that I liked him. So I've kept quiet, not telling anyone. But every girl he's gone out with, I've been secretly jealous of.

But he really is annoying sometimes, I'm not lying about that.

Finally, after another good 5 minutes, I shut my book. Joe was still there, and so was my other friend, Jacob. He's a really cool guy, I've known him since 7Th grade. But he's also always been a friend of Joe. Easily, I could've told him that I liked Joe, and get him to tell Joe. But....I didn't. Jacob was light skinned, with short croppy hair with bangs that hang over his eyes sometimes. He wasn't that big of a guy, but he was very strong. He was pretty cute too; he had a baby face.
So now, him and Joe were talking about some kind of music. I wasn't paying too much attention.
Macy was trying to talk to me about some Math homework, but then I saw a guy named Tyler walk in. He saw me and smiled, I smiled back. He came up to me and kissed my cheek. Tyler was my boyfriend. When he kissed my lips, I looked to Joe and his eyes fell to the table.
"Cute," He said softly. I've never heard Joe talk to quiet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you think so far (: