Baby Give Me A Break

Home Coming

As we arrive home Miranda and Ryan go right inside and leave Brendon and I to lug in his stuff by ourselves.

“Well Ryan seems happy.” Brendon said noticing that they left us alone.

“Oh, you noticed too? Well we did keep him waiting at the airport, so don’t blame him.” I said sticking up for they guy my best friend seems to love so much.

“Wow, are you mad at me?” He said looking really sad that I stood up for his friend instead of agreeing with him.

“No, it’s just Miranda keeps giving me “the look” and I want to make her feel better.” I said “Sorry. But I do love you” I said as we make our way up the side walk to the huge mansion house we all live in together.

“Come on Brendon help me bring the stuff to our room!” I said loudly, so that the other residents in our house could hear me make the comment. I motion for Brendon to fallow me. He looks at me like I’m crazy but obeys.

As we enter the house sized room we share, I throw the stuff on the floor, forgetting about it as we continue blissfully into the night-until I trip and break something in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry but this chapter is really short but don't worrie i'm gonna write more tonight!!