Oxycontin Genocide

[Oxycontin Genocide] [Gerard Way] [04]

Three Months have passed. I wouldn't say they passed quickly. The movie was a hit, people loved it. People loved lies. People believe lies. Hey did you knew I screwed Jared Leto in his own personal coffin? Oh , oh , oh and did you know I had my 14th baby, yeah I named him Gerard Junior the 14th. I wish I could get over him, really it's been way too long. But it doesn't get easier when you see him on tv everyday. Or you hear his voice on the radio. Which I'm hearing right now. Currently, I am sitting in my car driving to the mall to get some food. It's not easy when you live by yourself. You get lonely from time to time. New Jersey is crowded today, but today I don't care. I don't care really. If it were yesterday , I would have cursed my arse off , but no not today.

'Cause you see today is very special to me. It's been 10 years. 10 years since I last saw him in real life. And I am so mad because I convinced myself I was over him and now I know it was all pretend. I pretended not to light up when he entered a room. I pretended not to be upset when we got in a fight, I pretended I didn't look forward to seeing him everyday and I pretended I didn't miss him when he didn't come around. Now all these lies have showed me is that I miss you so much more than I had realized. And it kills me. I know he probably forgot about me. And I feel like an obsessed stalker because after all these years and after all these other guys, I still have him in my heart. But really, I think when people can walk away from you, let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left. Still, we attach ourselves so strongly to people that when they're gone, a part of us is gone too. Later, when they all asked me what happened, I lied. I said I never loved him, that it was all a ruse, a two-week crush that never got past scribbling his name on the back of my physics book. But I always mixed a little truth into it. I existed outside of love, in all of the space that those four tiny letters can't fill, where the people I can't live without are the ones who'll save me or kill me or both.

If there's just one piece of advice I can give you, it's this - when there's something you really want, fight for it, don't give up no matter how hopeless it seems & when you've lost hope, ask yourself if you're gonna wish you gave it just one more shot. Because the best things in life, they don't come free.

That's what my mom said , 10 years ago. And you know what I did? I ignored it. I ignored everything she said, because I thought things would get better. And I didn't want to try one more time because he was just a guy.

I chuckled to myself in dissapointment and drove into an empty parking spot. I pressed the off button on the radio and got out of the car. My feet dragged me to the entrance of the small store. I ignored all the stares I got. People whispering behind my back and children dropping their groceries. I used to be really annoyed by it and I nearly came to a point where I thought about a bodyguard. But now, I'm used to it. I shouldn't only see the bad side of fame.

I looked around to find the cookie section of the store. It's always been my first place to go when I entered ANY kind of mall. ' AHA, found it! ' I reached out for the package of American Cookies.

" I see you haven't changed a thing Aaleahya Woods "

From shock I dropped the box. Wait, what , why do I know this voice? No this can't be. WAKE UP AALEAHYA.

" Shocked to see me? "

" Well It's been a while Frank " I smiled.