Status: active

War

Finally

I was so glad that Jessa new about the pack. It would save a lot of explaining later on, when she would think about it more.

At the moment, I was in Sam's truck, on our way to Jessa's doctor appointment.

"Where are we going?" Jessa asked.

"We're going to the doctor. He's going to take your cast off," Sam explained. Jessa's eyes lit up at the thought of walking again.

She's so adorable. Every time she looks at me, my heart melts, not to mention when she smiles. Her laugh is so sweet, it can light up anyone's world. When she got lost in the woods, everything fell apart. I almost went crazy looking for my little girl. When I found her, my heart shattered. She looked so small and helpless. She was pale and shivering. She had cuts and bruises all over her tiny body, and her leg was swollen, and twisted in the other direction.

Now, the only sign that anything happened was the red cast covering her small leg. It was like nothing happened. She was just as happy and bubbly as ever.

"Does that mean I can start gymnastics again?" When Jessa was living with her dad, she did all sorts of dance, and gymnastics. She was supposed to start her lessons again a week after the bonfire, but then she got hurt, so we had to wait. All she ever talked about was how excited she was to start again.

"Yeah, that means you can start gymnastics again. Auntie Em has you signed up for ballet too," Sam said, chuckling. Jessa squealed and started bouncing in her seat.

An hour later, we were slowly walking out of the doctor's office. Jessa wasn't used to walking, so we had to go a little slow.

"Look Pauly!" she cried for the fifth time, showing me how she could walk again. I laughed and took her hand.

"Be careful, Jess. You don't want to overdo it," I warned. She looked up at me and giggled, making my heart melt like so many times before.

"Pauly, I'm fine!" she giggled. I just shook my head. She's going to be a handful when she gets older.

Eventually, we made it to the truck and we were on our way home, with Jessa passed out in her car seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's short and terrible, but I wanted to do something in Paul's POV!

Feedback anyone? I'll love you forever!