Cold As You

seven.

I didn't pull away from him; I couldn't. I mean, I had been in love with him since we were both 18 years old. And now he was kissing me, and everything that I once understood just flew out of my head. Nothing else mattered and nothing made sense, and I was just so surprised, and I didn't know what was going on, butI didn't give a flying fuck.

Instead, I melted into him, wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him closer to me. He in turn wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly began walking forward into my apartment, kicking the door shut behind us. We walked all the way to my bedroom, his hands slowly beginning to push their way onto my bare back as we got closer.

Soon enough my back was against my soft bed sheets and Sid was hovering over me. He disconnected our lips and looked down at me, his hazel eyes smoldering.

"What're you doing?" I asked him breathlessly, bringing my fingers up to my now tender lips.

"Kissing you," he said just as breathlessly, but with his now famous side smile attached to his lips.

"Why?"

Instead of answering me, he pushed his lips to mine again and pulled me up into a sitting position. I pulled away from him once again and looked at him oddly this time.

"Are you drunk?" I asked him seriously.

"I didn't have a sip of alcohol tonight," he said, leaning in to kiss me yet again. I dodged him though and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Then why are you doing this?" I prodded on. Though I wasn't exactly objecting to Sidney wanting to kiss me, I found it confusing as to why he was doing such a thing. It seemed to come out of nowhere. Things between Sidney and I felt extremely platonic up until about a week ago when he started acting so oddly. We weren't the type of guy-girl best friends to cuddle and hold hands, or even sleep next to each other every chance we got. It wasn't like that with us at all, which made this whole making-out thing that much weirder. There was never any flirting, never any hint of feeling anything more than just being friends, never any other attempts to kiss me. Things were just normal as far as us being friends.

"Because I want to," he told me simply, capturing my lips once again. I let him kiss me for a few more moments before I once again, pulled away from his hungry kiss and looked him in his ever changing color eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" I questioned, wanting to make sure he didn't have any alerter motives.

"I care about you so much Evangeline," he told me, cupping my face with his hands. "And when summers over and all the craziness dies down, I want to move in together. I want to be around you every free second I have. You mean the world to me," he said.

"I-I, uh, I don't know what to say," I stuttered. Sidney smirked and rubbed his thumbs against my cheeks.

"Don't say anything."

Needless to say I didn't waste another second before pressing my lips hard against his own. I could feel him smile as he meddled with the end of my top, tugging on it lightly.

Finally he stopped playing games and pulled it over my head, still smiling as he did so. I then took the time to take off his shirt, kissing him feverishly while doing so; my head was spinning the entire time. When it was finally over his head though, he gently laid me on my back and kissed down my jaw, then my neck, and then all the way down to the waist line of my leggings. He placed a few hot kisses there before slowly running his hands up and down my legs and then finally pulling them off of my hips and throwing them over his shoulder carelessly.

He ran his rough hands up and down my legs, kissing all over the now exposed skin, letting his tounge wander around a bit as well. I arched my back and tangled my fingers in his brown locks, tugging on them lightly. This made him bite down on the skin of my inner thigh lightly; whimpering, I looked down at him only to see him he looking up at me with a smirk. I quickly unbuttoned his jeans and he kicked them to the end of his feet and then off my bed. He placed his hands on either side of my body and pushed his lips against mine hungrily.

My hands flew up to his hair again pulling him closer to me, his arms wrapped their way around me and his hands began to fiddle with the clasp of my bra. I was breathing raggedly at this point as he played around with it, teasing me and making me squirm against his bare chest.

"Just do it," I breathed against his lips. He smiled and unclasped it effortlessly, tugging the straps down with his teeth and throwing it over his shoulder half-hazardly. God he is so fucking hot, I thought. Never would I think making out with Sidney would be this steamy. I squirmed down the bed until I was looking up at his bellybutton; there I hooked my thumbs on the hem of his boxers, smiling at his growing erection. I kissed his stomach lightly, just like he had done to me only I was much better at being a tease then he was. I ran my fingers against him lightly, making a loud groan rumble in the back of his throat. I placed one last kiss on the hem of his boxers before I finally pushed his boxers off of his hips.

"You're such a tease Ev," he groaned before pulling me up towards him and kissing me. As he kissed me, he let his hands find their way into the tiny pair of underwear I wore, teasing me just as I had teased him. The rubbing be was doing on my most sensitive area was sending me over the edge and just as I was arching my back in pleasure he pulled away and pushed my panties down my legs. He positioned himself over me and looked deep into my grey eyes before pushing himself inside of me.

I never would have imagined this happening about an hour ago, but I certainly wasn't complaining now. Oh, if only I had thought with my brain and not my sex organs that night. If only I wasn't so fucking stupid and if only I hadn't melted at his touch- things would be so much simpler now.
♠ ♠ ♠
hiiiii, i update this everynight. &i really suck at sex scenes, so please excuse the awkwardness of this. i giggled the whole time writing it.
anyway, i also plan on updating either teej or letang tonight as well. hopefully that can happen before i pass out.
also, islanders win four straight?! that's my boyz! also, josh bailey i re-fell in love with yewww.<3
xoxo.