Surrounded By Familiar Faces

The People That You Love to See

Pat jogs down the side walk, I laugh and pull Kevin with me, Ashley a few steps ahead of us.

“Pat!” I call out, slapping his back.
He turns around sending Ashley slamming into his chest, who was close on his heals.
Pat looked down at a blushing Ashley and smiled shyly.
I sighed while Kevin beside me groaned.
I ruined Ash and Pat’s moment. “Pat, this is my friend Kevin.” I say gesturing over to Kevin beside me.
He waves at her.
“Now lead us to your car, Patty Boy.” I say in a sing song way with a smile.

Pat turns back around while Ashley took a step back and whispered to us.
“Holly this is the best surprise your grandmother could have ever given to us. We’re gonna met The Maine!” She squeals the last part.

Pat looked over his shoulder. “You a fan?” he asks as we reach his car.
Ashley gasps, holding her hand to her heart. “I am not just a fan.”
Pat chuckles, “Who’s your favorite?” He asks unlocking the doors.
Kevin stepped into the backseat, shoving over all the random crap in his car to the floor before I slid in after her.

Ashley walked around the front of the car, sitting in the passanger seat.
She looked over at Pat. “I have no favorite. I love all of you. You because your adorable, “
Pat laughed as he turned down the street.
“Jared because he‘s an amazing guitarist, Kenny because he‘s so nice, I‘ve met him once, Garrett because he’s hilarious, and John because he’s voice is angelic.”
I smile at my friends obssions while Kevin lets a giggle fall out of lips.
“You can tell that to them cause we’re here.” Pat says with a small chuckle.
Ashley gasps.
I laugh at her again.

I open the door to Pat’s car as he came to a stop in front of small blue house with well kept plants kept in front of the house.
I stepped out of the car as Kevin followed laughing at Pat.
“This is one of your friend’s houses. It’s looks like such a girl’s house.”
I smile at Kevin’s comment. ah I love her.
Pat sighs, “We all still live with our parents. It’s easier sense we travel a lot.”
“Oh sure.” Kevin says sarcasticly.

Pat leads us to the house and walks right in.
I’m not even a little bit surprised, that’s how we entered each others houses when we were kids.
I followed after Pat taking in the apperance of the house.
As we walked into the house I saw many pictures from kid’s childhoods, pictures of them playing by the pool or playing in the park, and school photos.
Ashley squealed looking at one, a small laugh falling out of her lips. “John!”

“Hello?” A soft female voice says.
“Hey Carter.” Pat says to the teenage girl.
“The guys outside or downstairs?” Pats asks the girl.
“Outside.” She says, “Who are they?” She asks looking at my friends and I.
“Oh this is my old friend Holly Hardwick,” Pat says pointing to me. “and her two friends.”

This girl squeals at me.
“I’m Carter, John’s younger sister. Pat has told so many stories about you two. He was so happy when he found out about you were coming back.”
I smile. “I love this place too much not to come back.”
She smiles back at me. “Pat I wanna see their reactions when they meer her, especially Garrett. So let‘s go outside.” She says give Pat a gentle push.
“Wait what?” I ask as we walk through the house.
“Garrett doesn’t like you. You’ll see.” Carter says very nonchalantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got the idea of Carter from another story.
It’s a very good Kennedy Fan story called Scabs of Inibition
Although I enjoy that story this Carter is not the same girl.

check out this. two adorable high school boys.
http://fuckyeahthemaine.tumblr.com/post/142149466/headband