Status: Comment If You Want. Finished!

Can You Hear Me?

Today Is A Very Special Day

“A little tighter.” I urged the woman to tighten the laces on the back of my dress. She pulled a little more. “Thanks that’s good.” I smiled at her. Then stepped off the little podium. I stepped into my shoes and she buckled them. She grabbed the veil and stuck it into my hair. The wedding planner came in. She was almost six feet tall in her heals and was about thirty four years old. She made me feel scared.
“Jessica, honey. It’s almost time. Where’s Tim?” She asked.
“I have no idea, Connie.” I replied, what would I know I’m just the bride. She sped off to find Tim my substitute father for this event. Amy came in laughing.
“Connie can’t find my dad. She’s going insane.” I laughed along with Amy as Tim walked in.
“It’s time you two for the main event.” He smiled taking my arm in his. “Are you ready for this?” Amy laughed.
“He said all of this before I started the car the first time.” She explained.
“Oh my god. Tim where have you been?” Connie came in and asked.
“I just got in here. Is it time?” He asked. She sighed.
“Yes, it has been for a few minutes. Everyone was waiting.” Connie is a blond. No denying it. You didn’t even have to see her hair color. She was like Amy. Got into her place in front of me and Tim. “Queue the first song.” Connie spoke into the head piece she had on and the piano started the song in which Amy walked to. She saluted me and walked through the doors into the sanctuary with he flowers in hand. I took a deep breath in and out. I listened as the music changed to the wedding march. Tim looked at me.
“Ready Dad!” I was trying to be positive.
"As ready as I can be to give away my daughter's best friend to my nephew." We both laughed as the doors in front of us opened for us. We took a step forward. I wish my father could see me now. He would love that. Maybe my mom could have come. She would cry. Her only child getting married. I tried to smile, but a tear ran down my face instead. Do they miss me? Are they watching me from heaven? I looked at Mason at the front of the church. He gave a reassuring smile for me and me only. I tried to smile back, but it was so hard. Tim had got me all the way to the front. Mason took my hand and helped me up a little farther. He wiped the tear off my face and then took my other hand. As the preacher started and we didn't listen if he didn't say one of our names or if the other was talking. I looked as Mason started to speak while looking lovingly into my eyes.
"Jessica, I love you. Today is a very special day. Long ago you were just a dream and a prayer. This day like a dream come true the Lord Himself has answered that prayer. For today, Jessica, you as my joy become my crown. I thank Jesus for the honor of going through time with you. Thank you for being what you are to me. With our future as bright as the promises of God, I will care for you, honor and protect you. I lay down my life for you, Jessica, my friend and my love. Today I give to you me." That's when I smiled. Mason and his complete sweetness always made me smile. He makes me smile everything about him. I heard my name from the older man. Then I started my little speech for Mason.
"Mason, I love you and I know you love me. I am confident that God has chosen you to be my husband. It is my prayer and desire that you will find in me the help meet God designed especially for you, and in confidence I will submit myself unto your headship as unto our Lord. Therefore, Mason, I pledge to you my life as an obedient, faithful and loving wife. Where you go, I will go, Where you live I will live, your people shall be my people, And your God will be my God."
"Mason and Jessica pledge each to each other themselves, if anyone here does not wish for these two to wed then speak now or forever hold your peace." Everything was quiet for a moment. "Thank you, by the power vested in me by the State of Texas, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Mason pulled me into him and we kissed, powerful, passionate, and memorable. I would never forget it I never want to. I felt like I belonged him. I belong in Mason's arms, Forever isn't just a word. It's a feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... Sequal is up it will be the bomb digity shiztastic second part of this!
<3 Kelsey