Status: Active.

Nineteen

16

Hand in hand, we walked into the crowd and towards the bar where my brother was sitting. Excitement bubbled inside of me as we pushed passed people who didn't give us a second glance. Franks hand tightened around mine a glanced at me with a smile on his face. I grinned back. My brother spotted us and looked down at are hands. He forced a smile and lifted his beer in a toast. I smiled at him gratefully and Frank pulled me back into the crowd.

"Wanna dance?" he grinned. I felt quite unsure about it since I couldn't dance but I accepted his offer. Even though the music was fast and upbeat, Frank wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"You know, first time I saw you I thought you were the most beautiful person I had ever seen." he said to me.

"Really?" I asked. "I thought the same thing, thats why I went to New York." he smiled at me.

"Just for me?" I nodded. "Your sweet Gee." the music suddenly slowed and spot lights were on us. I looked up towards the stage where the bands singer smiled upon us. I guess I didn't hear what he said but I guessed he cooed over us to the crowd. The music had turned slow and romantic and couples began joining us on the floor. It seemed odd as the mosh pit dissolved into a romantic space. I smiled at the singer who grinned back and began to sing a romantic song. The Bovine went from a wild and crazy punk scene to a ballroom for teenagers. Frank hugged me tighter and rested his head on my shoulder, it was so cute that he was so short but he was dominant at the moment. I sighed contently as we swayed side to side. The spotlight that was on us switched to other couples who giggled at the attention. I was just happy to be wrapped in Franks arms, my Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
I CANT TAKE IT!!! I have a drama ISU due tomorrow and I hardly started but here is an update before I go insane! I'm in history class so I'm not really listening, were talking about Mayans.... so heres an update!