Status: Active.

Nineteen

17

Frank and I said our good nights at the door of the Bovine. I stood outside while he leaned out the door a quickly pecked my lips.

"Bye Gee." he grinned. "I'l see you tuesday!" I grinned back. I told him how I got my mondays off so he would come tuesday to the store and we could hang out. It was only saturday... Sunday now because it was one am but you get the point. Mikey and I walked across the street back to his car and entered. Once inside with the doors closed I squealed like a girl in joy. Mikey cringed as he started the car. It came to life and we pulled out of the space and began driving to my place since it was closer then his.

"You really like him don't you?" Mikey sighed.

"Yeah." I sighed with a smile. Mikey just nodded slowly.

"You know this is just going to lead to problems." sighed again and and turned my head to look at him.

"What the hell are you talking about? So far so good, its been one day." Mikey shook his head slowly.

"Gerard, he's an aspiring rock star who's going to travel all over the country and leave you behind. What do you think a young guy like that is going to do in his free time?" I bit the inside of my cheek as I thought about Frank with some whore.

"He wouldn't do that, he doesn't seem like the type." I argued.

"Gerard, you've gone out with him for like four hours, how would you know that?" he looked at me.

"I... I just... I feel it."
♠ ♠ ♠
IM BACK! Miss me???