Status: Active.

Nineteen

28

It was exactly a week before Christmas, meaning the holiday would fall upon a saturday that year. Also meaning that I would maybe attend the Christmas party they were holding. I went to the New Years party last year and man, the bands last year put on an amazing show. It was too bad Pencey Prep wasn't wasn't going to play this year for the party but it would probably still be epic all the same.

"Gee!" the bands were setting up for the next set which would be the set before Pencey Prep went on. I looked up to see Frank coming over to the bar where I sat. I wasn't drinking alcohol, Frank wouldn't let me. Instead I was drinking a Coke.

"Hey Frankie!" I grinned. It had been so long since I had seen his angelic face. The last time was when he dropped me off at my place. All week he had been working with the band so I couldn't see him but now I just felt so great inside because I missed him so much. I stood up and we embraced. I think he was a little unsure of the band seeing him with another guy, especially since the band lightly mocked his sexuality when I met them.

"What are you drinking?" he asked suspiciously.

"Coke, I swear." I raised my hands in defense.

"Good." he laughed. What got me was that he contradicted himself last week by getting drunk and such after he yelled at me for doing the same but what can I do, he's in a band and his job description practically says 'Party Like A Rockstar'. Its not like I can take him away from his dream job. "Are you here alone like always?" he asked. He wasn't trying to make the comment rude, I understood that, but it made me wonder how other people thought of me when they saw me alone here every saturday.

"Not anymore." I smiled. Frank grinned in response and wrapped his arm around my waist .

"Come on, I hear this band is going to be really awesome." he grinned. I paid for my drink and followed Frank into the crowd.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if this story is going to end up really short or really long but I think its going to be longer then Lost In You when its done... Maybe almost as long as Fairy Dust o_o which is like 150 chapters >.>