Status: Active.

Nineteen

33

The water was on and it was all I could hear besides the sound of Frank and I kissing. I felt myself getting into it now, fear was taken over by want and I wanted him really bad now. Frank stripped my of my clothes until I was totally naked. I suddenly felt exposed and on the spot. I quickly removed Frank's clothes so I wouldn't feel so bad.

"God Gee... you're so beautiful!" he gasped. Blush crept into my cheeks.

"You're not bad lookin' yourself Frankie." he grinned and the kissing resumed even when we stepped into the shower we were still lip locked. Frank pulled the curtain so we were shadowed and I guess it was more romantic. Just the two of us in a shower with the hot water raining down on us... sexy. I decided to make a bold move. I grabbed his hard cock and began pumping him. He stared at me shocked but maybe he looked at me like that because of the sudden pleasure. It made me smirk either way.

"Oh my- Gee!" he gripped my shoulders as I knelt down and took him in my mouth. I bet he wasn't expecting that.

"You called?" I asked smugly.

"Don't stop!" he moaned and with one hand gripped my hair. I just smirked and took him in my mouth again and let my hand follow the pace of my head. I was just doing what I saw on the porn channel but apparently it was working! Suddenly without warning, a warm liquid filled my mouth and first I thought it was the water but it was thick and tasted... sweet? I instantly knew what it was and hesitantly swallowed. I removed him from my mouth and just looked up at him. He was leaning against the wall for support and he looked like he was was scared. "Oh my God..." he mumbled.

"It's actually Oh My Gee." I held in a laugh.

"That was amazing!" he mumbled and kneeled in front of me. "I didn't know you would be that amazing!" he panted.

"Really?" he nodded.

"I thought you were a virgin?" he asked.

"I am."

"Well you suck at being a virgin." he chuckled. I joined in.

"I hope thats a good thing?"

"Oh, it is." he winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Miss me? A bit of a quick update since i never update this story... I started a new story btw! Its called Dear Angel and its an original fic, please check it out?? <3